• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

best character

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlystrike

dio del sesso
who was the best character in the DMC quadrilogy, think carefully on this one, i know its a tough question, but i want to see everyones opinion, whether it was vergil, with his evil nature. or dante, for being generally cool.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
It's obviously going to be Dante, we know alot of info and background from him. I actually like Nero AS much as Dante, due to personallity aspects and how he is, i'm just voting Dante since we know more, otherwise id go for Nero.

koibito

i have to say god *ahem* i mean sparda he dresses all gentlemanly then can kill you lol his sons are godly with their swords imagine in the hands of the original owner, oh god, then he has the godliest sword ever the sparda he is god :3

Sparda™

koibito;125917 said:
i have to say god *ahem* i mean sparda he dresses all gentlemanly then can kill you lol his sons are godly with their swords imagine in the hands of the original owner, oh god, then he has the godliest sword ever the sparda he is god :3

Amen to that, man! :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda...

But if we are talking game play wise as well, then Dante ;)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I kinda don't know why people pick Sparda, just because we know some events he's been in, we barely know who he is, compared to Dante.

Sparda™

^ People have different reasons to pick Sparda.

Mine is simple. He's the Legendary Dark Knight, father of two, possibly, three sons, has left a legacy decent of his name and he dresses in a Victorian Age outfit.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dante Aseroth; said:
And he dresses in a Victorian Age outfit.

That alone has the ability to sell Sparda.

How can you say no to a character who dresses like a Victorian pimp, wears a monocle, fathered 2, possibly 3 epic sons and packs a sword that is frankly unreasonable in all terms of size?

The only reason I didn't go for Sparda myself is because we know jack all about him, give me more background information and I WILL pick Sparda over Vergil, until then, Vergil remains my personal favourite.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;125983 said:
That alone has the ability to sell Sparda.

How can you say no to a character who dresses like a Victorian pimp, wears a monocle, fathered 2, possibly 3 epic sons and packs a sword that is frankly unreasonable in all terms of size?

The only reason I didn't go for Sparda myself is because we know jack all about him, give me more background information and I WILL pick Sparda over Vergil, until then, Vergil remains my personal favourite.

Still, even though I know nothing about his background, I like him. In fact, that mystery makes me like him more.;)

Zato-OW

King
I don't think there is enough characters to really say who's the best because its really limited. I'm gonna go with Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom