• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BEHOLD THE PS4!!!

How does it look?

• Better than the Xbone

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • It looks like Sh*t

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Worst than the Xbox One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its looks AMAAAZIIIINNGGG!!

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • WTF is this?

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
You know what? Count me in guys, Sony sufficiently surprised me with what they showed off, i'm not thrilled that PS+ is required to play online as i don't think you should be paying money on top of your internet connection to play online but the fee is actually pretty small and you get more then just online features so it's not all bad.

I think it reminds me of a black wii myself, the controller looks okay apart from the sticks but other then that i don't really have any complaints.

IncarnatedDemon

Sugooi!

Seriously: It looks kinda crap, and kinda gives off PS2 vibe (PS2 = awesome).

As long as the case is sturdy and the hardware is good, i couldcare less about how it looks.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Seriously Im thinking on buying PS4 maybe when price of it in Poland gets slightly less costly. Well that trailer on E3 of Kingdom Hearts 3 getted me motivated to buy again Playstation console as I have many of them already.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Not going to jump on the hate bandwagon of Microsoft as i hold no allegiance to any particular company but bravo Sony. You seemingly listened to fans and let Microsoft make all the mistakes then just did the opposite. Don't know how much was pre-planned and how much was changed to merely counter Microsoft but you have made gamers happy. Ball is in Microsofts court now to either backtrack or change their approach accordingly. The PS4 does look a lot like the Xbox One though or 2 PS2's stuck together.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Looks like my plan for this console gen hasn't changed :D
btw Microsoft, even though I won't be buying Xbox One, I'll happily take those 2 free games for 360 per month until its release ;)

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Stuck in a dilemma between buying a console or upgrading my graphics card, I was looking up for goods and bads of consoles n stuff. I stumbled upon this article,

http://www.ign.com/blogs/mr.pootawn/2013/06/10/xbox-one-vs-ps4#

Your thoughts on this?

Sony's big two, Naughty Dog and Sony Santa Monica, have yet to reveal their PS4 titles and I'm expecting great thing from them. Besides, that article comes from a person who is willing to put up with the restrctions of the X1 and that tells me a lot about him.

IGN sucking company **** like usual.

Dude, it's a user review.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Thank you guys for the quick reply.

I was actually leaning more towards the PS4 seeing the obvious 2 benefits. What had me having second thoughts was I somehow concluded that X1 was more supported by the game developers/publishers. More support from them means more games, doesn't it?!

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Thank you guys for the quick reply.

I was actually leaning more towards the PS4 seeing the obvious 2 benefits. What had me having second thoughts was I somehow concluded that X1 was more supported by the game developers/publishers. More support from them means more games, doesn't it?!

It's just a matter of opinion I suppose. I'm much more interested in FFXV, KH3, Infamous SS, Killzone SF, all those indie titles, Knack and The Order 1886. I have zero interest in any of MS's exclusive titles.

IncarnatedDemon

If more games is a important criteria then consider what PC can grant you:

PC games
Emulators (Nintendo, Sony, etc)

THATS ALOT of games.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
so far, my only reason for buying a ps4 is two words: second son

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
sony-microsoft-e3-gif.gif

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Annnnd Xboxone is ****ed! XP wow they're just really rubbing it in their faces with that last video.

Honestly though I don't care about the design. As long as it plays good and doesn't look pink, I'm game. I''m just glad there's restrictions on this one, and it's cheaper.

Now I gotta convince my brother to join me on the PS4 [this isn't going to be easy @_@]

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I don't like the look of the console, but hey, it's not all about looks is it? It's how it performs... *giggety*

It's certainly looking that I'm going to get the PS4... just not on release. But there are no launch games that grab me...
So it's not backwards compatible with the PS3, but what about ps2 and ps1 games (or will I have to download them all again)?

Top Bottom