• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bad news....Good news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Hey guys,
As some of you may have noticed I am not as active on the forum as I used to be. I have been busy with school and of course my writing. Yes, I am still writing. So I may not be around as frequently. For those of you that wish to talk to me where I more frequently haunt, hit me up on MSN or AIM. Simply send me a PM and ask for screenames. I am always on both, that is if I am home.
Now as some you may know, those who talk to me via vistor messages and private messages, I have my battle with depression and the quest for love. But recently i have been very happy as I have found love. I'm engaged and offically off the dating market. My fiance and I going to get married in 2-3 years, (which is how long it will take me to finish school...I hope).
I am not going completley away forever. I will be on occassionally. I just wanted to tell you all that I haven't died.
ps. when I am on the forum, I am usually more active on the general disscussion threads, rather than the actual threads partaining to dmc. Also I will always answer a Vistor message.

Talk to ya all, later
Trish

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Trish67;291675 said:
I'm engaged and offically off the dating market.

What...the...hell? Sucks for me :(

Just kidding. I'm happy for you.
Stay gold Ponyboy.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Esura;291684 said:
What...the...hell? Sucks for me :(

same reaction hahahahhaa...

no i'm glad ur happy trish..that's very good...i'll just have to catch up with ya on the forums, since i don't have AIM or MSN hahahaha

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I'll check in to the forums like once or twice a week...

and GGC your signanture made me laugh...spolier tags within spoilier tags...and then nothing.....lamo

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I said it before but meh, I'll just say it again, I'm gonna be at your wedding!!!!!
And if you don't invite me, Zany and I are gonna come crash it. ^_^ *hugs*

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
I hope you have as many beautiful children as you want in the future Trish and please do not name one after me.

P.S. Congrats to the engagement btw.

P.S.S. That was alot of spoilers GGC

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Devil Hunter 95;291856 said:
I hope you have as many beautiful children as you want in the future Trish and please do not name one after me.
I wasn't planning on it. I was planning on perhaps naming my second son, Dante. And my daughter Trish. lol

@Master Vergil
Of course you and Zany are invited, even if we have to invite you guys to the recption via skype or something you guys will be there...
GamblingGambitCloud;291847 said:
i want an invite too :(

and yes...the spoiler tags were fun to make...but ur wrong...there is SOMETHING there hahahaha
and will figure something out for you to be there as well GGC.
And how many do I have to click before I get to the surprise? lol

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey, if'n it's not too much to ask, can I be invited too? :3 I'm a friend by extension. XP

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Trish67;291920 said:
@Master Vergil
Of course you and Zany are invited, even if we have to invite you guys to the recption via skype or something you guys will be there...

WHOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! :D :D
Well, if I can't make it personally (although I am gonna try)I'll still find a way to get my wedding present to you guys. Anyway, again, congrats Trishy, I'm really happy for you! ^_^

Oh...and I clicked on all GGC's spoilers. There is something there, I just can't remember what it was. Now I'm wondering whether I should click them all again...but there are so many! Plus I was super bored. XD

Oh oh oh! And Trish, if you get a puppy, name it after me? :D Hehehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom