• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Welcome back.

Sorry about the total outburst I had last time that got you banned. I had NO idea that was going to happen. And I'm truly sorry.

I've turned over a new leaf, so to speak, so I'm willing to be more open. Again, I'm really sorry about that.

Can you forgive me? Probably not, but I tried.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The dark knight;272444 said:
I hold grudges. I like fairness, just because the world isn't fair doesn't mean we shouldn't do our best to be fair.

That IS true... But y'know, I don't dwell on things much, so I can't really put myself in your shoes.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The dark knight;272450 said:
Thanks for the welcome back. And how can you not dwell on things? That's amazing.

I dunno, it's just how I am.

But I don't not dwell on EVERYTHING. There are still things that peeve me, it just takes a little bit more.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Yeah, and I said something how you DIDN'T deserve to be banned, that I should have been banned, too. I guess because you had more of a borderline troll attitude, you got the short end of the stick. So I'll apologize, since I was well aware I deserved some sort of temp-ban, too.

Anyways, welcome back.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devon K. Ryley;272464 said:
Yeah, and I said something how you DIDN'T deserve to be banned, that I should have been banned, too. I guess because you had more of a borderline troll attitude, you got the short end of the stick. So I'll apologize, since I was well aware I deserved some sort of temp-ban, too.

Anyways, welcome back.

That was very mature of you, Dani.

I wish I was that mature... >.>

The dark knight

* huggles* :3
Devon K. Ryley;272464 said:

Anyways, welcome back.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Can you guys wait with the kissing until I leave the room plz thx!
Welcome back DK!!!

I hold grudges too. That's what the ignore function is for though. It works like a charm ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom