• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Back Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nearxx

Legendary ****
eh its been a long time, was trying to get my pass but turns out i was putting the wrong email and today i put the right one and got my pass :) idk if my friends are on :( the only one i saw was vaux

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Welcome back Near! Although you still suck for liking him. :p

I'm still around, but LoD left just last week, but that's about all that changed I think.

Nearxx

Legendary ****
Yea i saw LoD left :( and near owns xD he owned lights ass oh and wth is the new thing in the bottom of our names like "Niiice!" did they change that for the rep bars?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Welcome back Near. ^^
The things underneath our names are basically ranks, it goes by post count, more posts you have, the higher your overall rank.
And Steve got rid of the rep feature, it was deemed pretty useless and it helps the forum run a bit smoother.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your return here, nice to have ya back.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
You'll also notice the theme changer at the bottom, not sure what happened to the Feb 09 theme... But now we have a theme with less images and much better for mobile browsing, can't wait to come on here in school again :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom