• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ATTENTION DMC.ORG, A COMMUNITY REMINDER

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You know I have been busy lately, with work. And because I get up so early, I take afternoon naps. But despite this, I've tried to give you help where I can.

Dude, just look at my status! Oh wait, you already did.

What you said was just great. Truly inspirational. Thanks for sharing those thoughts with us. It was really cool of you.

And yes you are my friend. And I'm your friend, bro. So I just want you to know, again, that I'll be here for you if you ever need me.

You, and this community, is awesome and it's all of you guys that make this worth it.

KRSkull

First of all i would like to yell this

@Steve Powell THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE.

Secondly i would like to say thank you to all the Staff and members. Because lately i've been having this strange but really nice feeling about this forum. And i never could figure out what they are. but now and after reading this thread. I have figured out that this strange but really nice feeling i am having means that i found my home.

And to @Chancey289 Sorry i really misjudge you. Hope you can forgive me.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Stay awesome.
If you don't mind me asking, what made you want to write this?
I still need my spine for spine stuff. :eek:
Oh, pish posh. Walking, sex, and neuro communication from the brain to all the body via electric pulses are overrated. Just ask Foxtrot94 who without knowing will have his remove. You know, for science.

And since the word of the day seems to be 'awesome.'

berto

I Saw the Devil
Do I really need a reason? I wanted and needed to post something like this. Stay awesome dude.
No, you don't need a reason but people usually have one. It's rarely a logical one or even one that can be explained through reason itself, either, but there usually is one, you know, like 'I just felt like it' or 'because it's such a nice day today' or such. But if you don't have one it's just as valid.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow. I mean wow. Did not expect to come onto the forums and see this. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

You know what? Everyone gets a pet Metal Head Scout!
Metal_Head_by_CowgirlTEX.png

Have fun. :3

Top Bottom