• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
i have a question plz :D....so how come you guys dont post your thoughts on DmC and what you think of it so far?? i'd really love to see your thoughts out it :)
Cuz I don't give a toss about it :D

But for a slightly more serious answer, I'm not a devil may cry fan and never have been. The main reason this game may possibly appeal to me is because of how much it's trolled the fanbase - and hasn't given way to pressure. I respect that and it would be interesting to see how the game looks and plays.

I prolly still won't like it but I'd at least give it a go whereas the regular DMC games bore me.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

For my part, at this point, everything there is to be said, has already been said. I know just enough of DmC - enough to make me interested, but not enough to completely spoil the entire game - to be satisfied. I'm watching the discussions but mostly as an observer. I'd probably would want to discuss more about it when/if I actually play the game, but for now I'm cool.
thx for the reply and im looking forward to see your thoughts :)...and i want to ask you a fav. ....if u have time plz would you answer my quiz question so i can post another one....cuz no one else is and my thread is dying :( and + it would be gr8 to see you at my thread without locking it :p:D...and thx to angel and dark. for the reply too :D

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I has something to ask...
All of my studying this year has revolved around work on the computers and every time I jump online, I can't resist going on here...
My teachers are now commenting on my work going down hill all because I spend too much time on this site...
I know I shouldn't be on here most of the time, but I can't resist chatting to you guys on here...
So, to stop me from going on here majority of the time, is it possible to request a ban for a certain amount of time?...
I don't wanna be banned for life, I just need something to stop me from going off task and get back to my studies...

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

All of my studying this year has revolved around work on the computers and every time I jump online, I can't resist going on here...
My teachers are now commenting on my work going down hill all because I spend too much time on this site...
I know I shouldn't be on here most of the time, but I can't resist chatting to you guys on here...
So, to stop me from going on here majority of the time, is it possible to request a ban for a certain amount of time?...
I don't wanna be banned for life, I just need something to stop me from going off task and get back to my studies...
they will do no such things!! we like chatting with you too so its a nope :D.....all in favor say 'I':) but if you must just have the mind power to not come here its simple....like me :p

Dark Drakan

Admin

We can do temporary bans but its better to teach yourself some self restraint rather than have us force you to not be able to log on. Everything in moderation and all that, your studies are more important. After all we arent going anywhere and will still be here when you come back.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

hay guys....lets see how good you are!....you have to get to 100.....but you only have to use 9....you know 9(-, +,x...) with 9 and only 9 not 99 just 9 :D.....go!.....

KRSkull

Oh i remembered what i wanted to ask. i have been wanting to ask this but every time i log in i get distracted and i forget to ask this.

When a member register it takes time for the admins to approve him/her. What exactly do they check?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I think it's just authorises your email by making you click a confirmation link. It's to help reduce repeat offenders and spammers getting in. Not foolproof, of course, but annoying enough to make people who are just in it for the trolling think twice...

EDIT: a lot of people like to sign up to forums with fake emails - by sending a confirmation link, they can only access the site properly if they click on it which, if they've faked the address, they can't do.

KRSkull

but sometimes after you get a conformation email and you click on it. you receive this message when you log in and try to post

"You do not have permission to access this page. this could be due to one of several reasons

1. Your account may not have been approved yet. New accounts must be reviewed and approved by administration before being able to post. It usually takes a couple of days to process

2. You have not validated your e-mail address. if you have just registered, or just updated your e-mail address, you need to validate it using the link you received in your validation e-mail. if you have not received your validation e-mail, post it in the help forum for assistance.

3. You may have broken one of the board rules and gotten banned by a moderator. If you think you've been wrongly banned log out and use the help forum for assistance.

4. You may be trying to access some administrative feature which your account doesn't have the privileges for."

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
We can do temporary bans but its better to teach yourself some self restraint rather than have us force you to not be able to log on. Everything in moderation and all that, your studies are more important. After all we arent going anywhere and will still be here when you come back.

I know, but I have really bad self restraint (just look at my study results)...
But thanks for that Dark Drakan, hopefully I wont have to resort to banning myself...

Top Bottom