• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ive played it & I like the combat & the action but dont care much for the story to be honest its just not my style. To be honest there arent many Capcom games I do enjoy playing (im aware new game isnt developed by them).

Honestly after DMC1 the story went to hell. (Pun intended!) And correct the new DmC is being made by Ninja Theory.
Surely you like Mega Man? RIght?! Right????!!!!!

Frazz

General gamer
To the staff - DmC what are your thoughts? Did you like the demo, are you getting it?, are you going to try the demo? etc.
This is to the staff - nobody else reply!

LeoXCV

Single life for life
I have a request regarding my profiles personal details. I noticed for whatever reason my year of birth on here is 1987, when it should be 1995 (May have quickly gone through sign-up and accidentally clicked/typed it in wrong). Can it be changed please? :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
I have a request regarding my profiles personal details. I noticed for whatever reason my year of birth on here is 1987, when it should be 1995 (May have quickly gone through sign-up and accidentally clicked/typed it in wrong). Can it be changed please? :)

Sure I will do it right now.

Surely you like Mega Man? RIght?! Right????!!!!!

Havent played any since I was VERY young.

To the staff - DmC what are your thoughts? Did you like the demo, are you getting it?, are you going to try the demo? etc.
This is to the staff - nobody else reply!

I might give the demo a try just to say ive tried it & form an opinion. Doubt I will buy the full game as I have 9 games to get through currently & lots more to buy after that however.

At work currently so I will re-read them when I get home, read them before but not straight after each other. Also will deal with other staff stuff when I get home and have the time to sit down & go through it all.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I tried to pm a mod about edit my alias by putting a ''u'' after it like Striferu. Possible? I guess Tony Redgrave is not here now.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
As Chimera said its bottom left of forums old skin is called XenGamer.
i speak of the skin before this latest one...it had both new and old dante(DMC3 one). the XenGamer one has dmc 4 dante, trish, lady , and nero.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
i speak of the skin before this latest one...it had both new and old dante(DMC3 one). the XenGamer one has dmc 4 dante, trish, lady , and nero.
That will be the one next to it, no?...

Also, may I has my name changed back to Cosplaying Goddess?...

And does this mean I have to grant you another wish Dark Drakan?...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
hey whatever happened to the other website skins? i would still like to view old dmc 3 dante's face :(

It was superseded by the current DmC one, I'm afraid. Managing multiple skins is a tremendous hassle, so usually whenever a new skin is rolled out, the old one has to snuff it. I'm working on a fresh dark skin at the moment, and I'm considering adding classic DMC elements that should hopefully appease fans whom sit both sides of the pro/anti-DmC fence.

Top Bottom