• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Ok, so if there's something like that, I hits the report button, type in something like spammers or time wasters and it'll be easier for you guys to find them?...
Sweet, I shall do that next time!...

Dark Drakan

Admin
ok so how do i use the embed codes?

I am talking about this code

Our embed codes are [media=youtube]Insert video code here[/media] try that in sig, unsure what code it allows in sig.

Video code is the part of the link with B around it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[B]GokKUqLcvD8[/B]

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Hello hello, I has question:
I made a thread called "Name That Song! the other day, and I realised there was a similar thread made, eons ago, is that allowed?...
Am I allowed to copy a thread that had been made ages ago?...

*oh, and I didn't know there was another one until like ten minutes ago...*

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hello Mods I have a question for you all. :shifty: If you sat on your toilet and discovered it was strapped to a bomb what would you do? :|

Make sure people brought my laptop to me and maybe hooked a TV up in there with a fridge stocked with beer and some food. Be a hell of a reason to not have to move from a gaming spot.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was wondering, if I put myself on my ignore list, will I not be able to see my own posts once posted? Will that block me from my own account?
Was just curious. I'm too scared to try it out incase I stuff up lol.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I was wondering, if I put myself on my ignore list, will I not be able to see my own posts once posted? Will that block me from my own account?
Honestly? I have no idea...you can try it but staff can't undo it as we have no authority over that side of things. One would presume, however, that to ignore oneself would also give you the option to un-ignore as you can with other members. Or maybe you hit ignore and you get a message saying "are you stupid? of course you can't ignore yourself!" Who knows? IT'S SUCH A MYSTERY!!!!1111ONE
:D
Ok i have a question.
Can anyone explain what's the pros & cons of having NAT set to strict.
I know it makes joining game lobbies difficult but what else does it do, is it a good thing or bad thing ?
I have absolutely no idea what NAT is :)

Dark Drakan

Admin

Dont think it would allow you to ignore yourself.

Ok i have a question.
Can anyone explain what's the pros & cons of having NAT set to strict.
I know it makes joining game lobbies difficult but what else does it do, is it a good thing or bad thing ?

Ive always set mine to open as its a pain playing in parties if one of you have NAT set to strict as you find yourself being booted from games. Ive never found any benefit from having NAT set to strict and only caused me issues. Rockstar have a little article on it here.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thank you & Angel for the help.
I found something else that's helpful too.
A “Strict” NAT type doesn’t always happen if you have two gaming devices, it can also happen if your RG has stale NAT entries which makes it think the port is already being used – this is how a NAT type can switch from “Open” to “Strict” and why people say when they reload their RG, their NAT goes back to “Open”.
That i didn't know either.

Mine only switched back once but ive made it so it never does it again as it caused me way to many problems.

Top Bottom