• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Dark Drakan

Admin
I think I will ask in here, not sure where else to ask.
I'm a Google Chrome user (peace out to my homies) and sometimes when I go on this site, a warning pops up on my computer about there might be dangerous vira on this site or something like that. It only pops up sometimes which I find very odd and I would like to say that I have never had any troubles about any virus coming from this site, so it's weird that the message would pop up.

Is it the site or is it my computer or internet that is being weird? Have you had any issues like this before?

Chrome may be picking up the old warnings people had put in place (original issue this thread was referring to).

Dark Drakan

Admin
So what is the point of a Gold Membership?...
Like, who's idea was it?...

Was just an idea to give extra incentives to help fund the site and at the same time give people something in return.

Ah, well it says usd and I'm not from the us, so what would I have to do if I wanted a gold account?...

I believe it will change to your currency upon completion.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Why haven't you guys ever run a True Style Tournament? This site is quiet popular and is the only site suitable for a TST by date. Is there any chance you'll run one in the future?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Why haven't you guys ever run a True Style Tournament? This site is quiet popular and is the only site suitable for a TST by date. Is there any chance you'll run one in the future?

An interesting thought, never properly looked into it until you just brought it up and might be something we could consider. Have to see what the rest of the staff think but personally I think its a nice idea.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
An interesting thought, never properly looked into it until you just brought it up and might be something we could consider. Have to see what the rest of the staff think but personally I think its a nice idea.

I'm glad you think that way :) .
I'm looking forward for more replies from other staff members ;)

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
She might be. She only appears in one trailer with nothing in regards of her backstory. We saw her guiding Dante throughout the town and they seemed....well if not close, at least acquainted enough to speak easily with each other.

Ok then, that's good to know, at least I was close maybe?...

ZeroLove

This is pretty much copy/pasted from another thread:

I wish I could change my username to ZeroLove instead, to reflect my love for Zero of the Megaman series. I rode the Zwei fanboy wave when I made my user on here, and though I still find him awesome, he just can't compare to my love for Zero. I'm not going to make a new user on here though, as that would be against the rules... right?
Is there a way for me to change my username to ZeroLove?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
This is pretty much copy/pasted from another thread:

I wish I could change my username to ZeroLove instead, to reflect my love for Zero of the Megaman series. I rode the Zwei fanboy wave when I made my user on here, and though I still find him awesome, he just can't compare to my love for Zero. I'm not going to make a new user on here though, as that would be against the rules... right?
Is there a way for me to change my username to ZeroLove?

An admin can make it so, so wait until DD, Steve or Angel see this.

ZeroLove

I have been told by another member of this site that I share the same IP as someone who is banned from this site. This is my first and only account here, so I don't get it. Is that even possible? Or am I being lied to for some reason?

Edit: I didn't notice the last post in this thread was a former post of mine, didn't mean to double post.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
If you wish to discuss this further you can always contact staff directly rather than using this thread.

Top Bottom