• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Would you guys consider having the mods' names put in green again to distinguish them from the rest of the members? For some reason it bugs the hell out of me that there's nothing setting the mods apart from everyone else. And it might be handy for new members to know who they're dealing with, too.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Would you guys consider having the mods' names put in green again to distinguish them from the rest of the members? For some reason it bugs the hell out of me that there's nothing setting the mods apart from everyone else. And it might be handy for new members to know who they're dealing with, too.

It was mentioned before but i dont know how far along those proceedings have gone now.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
So we will turn the sky magenta when we feel like painting the grass blue and duping trillions of gallons of green food coloring into the oceans?

Pleasure

Just the man with the gun.
So we will turn the sky magenta when we feel like painting the grass blue and duping trillions of gallons of green food coloring into the oceans?
You really need to stop sniffing that crap, kid. Like, seriously.
Anyways. Yo, Draky. What's the requirement for changing your username?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
You really need to stop sniffing that crap, kid. Like, seriously.
Anyways. Yo, Draky. What's the requirement for changing your username?
*is not staff but will answer anyway*

You just have to ask. I don't think there are actually any requirements.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
How long have you guys been staff for forums in general, not just here and do you have any interesting stories from your experiences running forums?

Dark Drakan

Admin
How long have you guys been staff for forums in general, not just here and do you have any interesting stories from your experiences running forums?

Been running sites for around 6-7 years now i think. Ive met every kind of member good and bad and dealt with every kind of situation pretty much and been involved in funny/awkward/and pretty crazy situations over all the years.

Top Bottom