• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arkham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niloufar

:lol: he probably didn't show her his real face when he proposed, or maybe he used to be something
I enjoyed his death alot=]

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
the thing on arkhams face got there when he killed people and became a demon-ish person which is why it also moves around of its own accord

AND BTW arkhams name was originally gonna be Hyne but the guy who played dante said that name wouldnt work in europe and america so he got it changed to arkham

Niloufar

i used to find it kinda funny cause he was jester who looks a bit like joker from batman (and i've heard he's name was going to be joker at first) and then he's arkham which is the name of the asylum batman's joker used to be in (@_@ weird conclusion, huh? )

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Niloufar;248884 said:
i used to find kinda funny cause he was jester who looks a bit like joker from batman (and i've heard he's name was going to be joker at first) and then he's arkham which is the name of the asylum batman's joker used to be in (@_@ weird conclusion, huh? )

That's kind of funny, actually. XD

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Does Hyne mean anything in Japanese? It's in FFVIII too. It's the 'God' of that world, or part of some legend in it anyway.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
that makes sense and yea jester was going to be joker i think the guy who played dante went for jester instead of joker as well but im not sure on that one

Rebeliion

Crimson Fire Scorch Earth
Marisa;239551 said:
I puked when I saw Him the first time he ugly ture but he is kinda cool

Can't believe i said that
i agree his face wasn't that comforting to watch at all but when he kicks off vergil and dante and mary off the platfrom that was pretty cool. he should be in Step Up the movie

V

Oldschool DMC fan
DreadnoughtDT;250543 said:
No, it's the name's meaning.
... is it an English name or some other language, do you know?

I can't find a similar meaning for it in English, or among English names, then again it could belong to some other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom