• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arbiter - Demon Soul?

Railazel

You guys, just had a thought.

If you guys read up on the Rebellion Comparison thread, then you guys should know that Rebellion has an angelic seal that looks like it on Dante's back.

What if Rebellion is an Angelic weapon itself? That could explain why Osiris doesn't have a spirit in the video when Arbiter does.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry

If you guys read up on the Rebellion Comparison thread, then you guys should know that Rebellion has an angelic seal that looks like it on Dante's back.

What if Rebellion is an Angelic weapon itself?

hmmm, good idea but i dont think so, i think its more likely to be BOTH and angel and demon weapon. as it is part of dante and he is both part angel and demon

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

What if Rebellion is an Angelic weapon itself? That could explain why Osiris doesn't have a spirit in the video when Arbiter does.
mm how is rebellion an Angelic weapon when his father gave him it....??

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
[quote="Railazel, It probably isn't anymore. All we know is that his father gave it to him.[/quote]

meh, in the past games the sword was "from" sparda but was still part of dante. we dont REALLY know the specifics

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
If Eva is an Angel in this game then maybe the Angel's power is of Eva and Demonic's power of Sparda. I think Dante can channel through both of these power and change Rebellion's shape and form, as Dante has both of their blood in him. Rebellion must be just a normal sword when Sparda gave it to Dante until Dante unlocked the truth and secrets about it!

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

If Eva is an Angel in this game then maybe the Angel's power is of Eva and Demonic's power of Sparda. I think Dante can channel through both of these power and change its shape and form, as Dante has both of their blood in him. Rebellion must be just a normal sword when Sparda gave it to Dante until it gained both of those powers!
mm good point:) but if sparda gave him rebellion then sparda must have had it before..so my point is then sparda's demonik powers must have got into rebellion right..so it couldnt just be a normal sword when given to dante...

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
mm good point:) but if sparda gave him rebellion then sparda must have had it before..so my point is then sparda's demonik powers must have got into rebellion right..so it couldnt just be a normal sword when given to dante...

Yeah but as Dante is young and not ready to fully accept his Angelic/Demonic heritage, he must be unable to unlock the true power of the rebellion. So, it must be just a normal sword.. at first!

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
It's just an after-effect if you ask me. It takes Dante's form like a shadow and follows his movements exactly, but just a little delayed. I think it's just to stress that it's a demonic weapon (with the red and all), for the look (it looks badass), or to show how powerful it makes Dante.
Maybe it's not even the Arbiter, at all. Maybe it's Dante himself.

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
It's just an after-effect if you ask me. It takes Dante's form like a shadow and follows his movements exactly, but just a little delayed. I think it's just to stress that it's a demonic weapon (with the red and all), for the look (it looks badass), or to show how powerful it makes Dante.

Yeah that could also be possible, only time will tell us that but it would be totally cool if it was some demon's spirit! My hands are itching just to gets hand on this game now :D

AngelMode

Actually, taking a closer look. Yeah, it's an afterimage of Dante doing a second and third hit much like Nero's DT. I can see similar characteristics on the afterimage, like the hood on Dante's coat.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
133718900378.jpg

You know what else is too mainstream, Rebellious teenager heroes who hate everything.

Isn't NT supposed to be good at making mainstream things seem interesting? From what I've heard about Enslaved, it's practically their talent

You know what else is Mainsteeam?
130697820503.jpg

ZeroLove

well we better get this thread back on topic

Good idea. And oh my god, I hadn't noticed that the smoke actually looks like someone slashing an axe as well! Nice discovery and it strengthens the theory of some demon soul being inside of it. Does the Osiris have something alike?

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
Demonic Power taking over Rebellion!

dmc_05-1.jpg

Also, did you guys noticed something weird about Dante in this chaos? Yeah you spotted it folks, he's got a boner........ in the middle of fight! Now wonder demons are labelling him as "Sexual deviant" :troll:

Top Bottom