• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Aquila Rave?

BananaPie

I'am having a very hard time pulling it off, Is it still possible? (The move where the you use Aqulia's air dash and jump cancel into one aerial rave swing and repeat).
I heard there was a patch that made the Aquila dash uninterruptible until it was finished but is still possible?

Victormaru

Technologist
I've been meaning to help you with this but I'd been focused on the new Tomb Raider lately. Now that I'd finally gotten my new HD capture device, I came back to this thread and decided to help you out.

So I've never heard of such a patch and never tried the Aquila technique myself. I went into Training, experimented and tested it all out for you and it seems it's still very much possible. Then I actually took the time to produce a video for you (while testing out my device's 1080p quality) so you can see how it's done.

By the way, the technique you're talking about (which I labeled as Variation 2 in my video) is very difficult to perform since you have to hold Angel Mode, perform Caliber, release Angel Mode, Jump, Melee, Jump, hold Angel Mode, Caliber, etc. I had to use my arcade fightstick just to make it easier for myself, lol. So I'd recommend using Variation 3 since it's a lot more convenient on the hands if you're using a controller. If you have any questions after watching the video feel free to ask.

BananaPie

Woo so it is still possible, thanks for getting the time to even make a video to assist me I appreciate it.

Victormaru

Technologist
No problem. Even though I've beaten this game and Vergil's Downfall about twelve times each, I still enjoy coming back to mess with new tricks and technology.

Top Bottom