• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone here have a youtube?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've got one, I'll add you as a friend :) You'll know its me because my username is similar all over the internet. How original am I? lol

Keaton

Premium
I'm on there, but I only have one video uploaded lol
I intend to make full use of it soon, k0209...or was it keaton0209, uhhhh I forget lol

KRSkull

Keaton;200050 said:
I'm on there, but I only have one video uploaded lol
I intend to make full use of it soon, k0209...or was it keaton0209, uhhhh I forget lol

is the one video you uploaded is "DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY Gabranth v Kuja --TEST VIDEO"?

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
clairavance;200003 said:
I've got one, I'll add you as a friend :) You'll know its me because my username is similar all over the internet. How original am I? lol

Please don't say my youtube name is original >_> XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Here's mine... But it's gathered quite a bit of dust, considering I don't have a working screen recorder, and (read my typing) I'm NOT BUYING FRAPS! I'm not buying anything, and Hypercam doesn't work... What could I get that would record sound and video at the same time?

http://www.youtube.com/user/crapheadandidiot/

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was in the process of creating an Youtube account, but they demanded my phone number. That's just wrong. :mad: I didn't want to give it to them so I changed my mind and didn't sign up.

Everywhere else you sing up on something on the internet, all you need is the internet connection. Youtube disappointed me.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Romero;202606 said:
I was in the process of creating an Youtube account, but they demanded my phone number. That's just wrong. :mad: I didn't want to give it to them so I changed my mind and didn't sign up.

Everywhere else you sing up on something on the internet, all you need is the internet connection. Youtube disappointed me.

Woah, now they demand a phone number? >:O I had no idea, sorry D: When I signed up they diddn't require a phone number. Gosh youtube sucks now.

Top Bottom