• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone good with Computer Art?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I drew some fanart for Halo 4. Pencil drawn and scanned.
I wanted to color it, but I realized that I'm not very good at coloring with computer gizmos (graphics tablets and the like) and I don't want to use color pencils/crayons or paint...it wouldn't look like I want it to.

So I was wondering...anybody who might be interested in some hardcore coloring, shading...amazing touch ups, let me know o__O'

I'll hook you up with the picture, and you can go to town.

And, I'm not trying to sound mean, but I don't want you to give it a try if your ability to use computer software and hardware to color isn't so great.

This may seem like a tall request, especially since I can't reward anyone with money or some other form of gift. The best I can do is let you put your sig somewhere obscure on the picture so that people know you took part in it too.

One final thing. I am not the greatest pencil artist in the world. There are a few flaws with my picture. Wording slants. Things seem out of proportion, but I can't really tell. And yeah, just a heads up.

ANYWAY! If you're interested. Hit me up with a PM or drop a message in this thread.

~BD

Meg

Assuming you still need help, I can take a crack at it. This is something I don't have experience with, but I'd be willing to try. I have the right software for it. It's just a matter of figuring it out. ;)

Let me know if you still need help.

Top Bottom