• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone beaten Bloody Palace on PC?

BananaPie

Well I just encountered the common bug of the game crashing once you beat Mundus and that it has happened to other people aswell. So anyone beat it on PC?

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
I beat it first try. Did my usual thing, no DT, no Demon dodge.

I want to go back and play through it again today but go all out even possibly use Super Dante even if I will barely use it. Can you save what floor you are on or anything in this version of BP though? I can always just pause my game but I was wondering about that.

Romy

I always die at 85. Didn't master 2 Dreamrunners and one Witch at the same time. Plus, my health and DT bar aren't on the max.

Mooncrosser

I'm about to get a stroke, so please tell me the truth, how many levels are there in Bloody Palace, because I just had recorded me doing the first 100 levels and I got a crash. Tell me there's nothing after Mundos :'(

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
I'm about to get a stroke, so please tell me the truth, how many levels are there in Bloody Palace, because I just had recorded me doing the first 100 levels and I got a crash. Tell me there's nothing after Mundos :'(

There is 101 floors. Many many people have had the same problem as you where they crash after Mundus and it seems like it is becoming a huge problem. Sorry to hear this and if it happened to you once I don't know if you should try again. Try to check your game files in steam then try again but still no guarantee :/

Mooncrosser

There is 101 floors. Many many people have had the same problem as you where they crash after Mundus and it seems like it is becoming a huge problem. Sorry to hear this and if it happened to you once I don't know if you should try again. Try to check your game files in steam then try again but still no guarantee :/
:':)':)':)':)'(
**** it, I'm uploading the video as it is, whoever wants to see me beat Vergil should watch my other videos.

Thanks anyway.

Mooncrosser

That's my 1-100 level run from yesterday, I was gonna complete Bloody Palace, if not that damn crash after level 100.

Onecrazymonkey1

My game also crashed after Mundus which wasn't the only bug I experienced with it anyway; I've really lost my desire to even play it now. :(

Top Bottom