• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

any1 got a character idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
here's mine:
D.E.Mortal The Onyx Knight

Bio
Human Form
Name: Marquis
Family:
-Felicia (girlfriend)
-Alastor (brother?)
-Jr. (son)
Birthplace: Catonsville, MD
Hates: domestic violence, demons
Rivals: Nero, Alastor
Arch-enemy: Duke (Legion)

Weapons
-Black King (like Nero's Red Queen, only the red is black)
-XIII (heavily customized Blacktail, from RE 4)
-Diablo (Auron's katana in the beginning of FFX)
-Fingerless Gloves (pyramid-spiked knuckles)
-Armored Boots

Outfit
-black boots
-black leather coat, MARQUIS is sewn at the top
-black t-shirt with red punisher skull
-black jeans
-skull belt buckle
-black shades

-born a human, a ritual performed to raise Pacifis gave him powers due to excess energy

-Met Felicia in Italy where he saved her from a demon raid. They fell in love and married in Venice, they have one son.

Diablo form
Name: Diablo Marquis

Weapon
-Diablo
-Dark Matter (travels through darkness with it, think Eddie from guilty gear)
-Alastor (after Alastor is defeated, he becomes a sword, later resurrected)
-Ifrit (gloves and boots emit fire)
theme song: Blood Doll by Anarchy Club

-looks like devil Dante in dmc4 (only black)

Onyx Knight form
Name: Marquis
normal appearance with silver DT glow (think Trish in DMC 2)

Weapons
- D. Yamato (Mortal copied Yamato and added "Dark" to the name)
- Giga Diablo (like Auron’s sword in FFX, Black King & Diablo fuse into one blade)
- Spade XIII (supercharged with the power of stars)
theme song: King of Everything by Anarchy Club

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Name: Julianna "Julie" Athena (I didn't choose that last name for her, my friend did).

Weapons: Two .45 magnum guns, grenades, and a combat knife

Appearance: Shoulder length, light brown hair; 5 foot 8; light green eyes; clad in a white, arm bearing tee-shirt under a black hoodie with dark blue jeans.

Extras: Her back story is interchangeable! =D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Name: Nite
Weapon: A Katana that she can summon by thought. It has Gilver inscribed on the blade.
Looks: Dark brown almost black eye color. Long Rocker/rebel hair down to her bum. She wears a black cloak to hide her face. Black coat that comes down to her waist. Leather Trousers and black knee high boots.
(All of her clothes are black, hence her name Nite.)

Prized possession is a chunk of Nelo Angelo's armor that she wears on a piece of string around her neck.
She had a close relationship with Nelo. She can block out other influnces (including Mundus voice.)

Hates:.... (It'll spoil Nite Runner)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
My turn to get in on the crazy party!

Name: Xevnas
Race: Zeronian
Physical Appearance: About as tall as Dante, with larger muscles. Has a long snout and tail, and has armored, scaly skin. No hair, but has a crest instead. This crest glows in the presence of demons.
Personality: About on par with Dante, but a little less mature. A middle ground between Dante and Nero. He tends to oick the strongest and stick with them, meaning Dante, Vergil, and Nero are prime candidates...
Personal Items: Always carries a chain, which symbolizes his tie to his family bonds.
Weapons: Carries the Greshall's Spine, which is a large zweihander sword. Larger than Dante's.
Abilities: Has strength on par with Dante's, but is as fast as Vergil. He can jump far higher than Dante. His most prominent ability is his ability to use a human or human like species as a host. He is not a parasite, but a symbiote. When away from a host, he has only a six hours to live, otherwise he will ripple away into nothing.
History: He comes from a deep area of the underworld where not even Mundus can govern. Due to this, they live peaceful lives. Something almost unheard of in the underworld. His tie to his family is the most important thing in the world for him. This makes him a bit of an opposite to Dante.
Weakness: Due to being cold-blooded, he is weak to extreme temperatures. Extreme heat or cold can crack his scales and expose him to further attacks.

How's that for a character?

^ I pulled this from the RP character domain. :p How lazy am I? *Everyone looks at DT* Oh COME ON! I'm not retyping something that I barely remember all of!

Also, see that buff lizard dude in my sig? That's Xevnas. Certainly quite the looker, ain't he?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
heres one DreadnoughtDT is familer with. he's a chariter from my dmc5 thread

Ziz- he is a skilled demon hunter and and expert in demonic and human weapons. he is very intellegent but often acts childish. he hevily infuenced virgil's past. and the past of several other chariters. he is human but he has gained some demonic power.

Apperance- he wears black jeans and a long sleeved shirt with a smiley face on it. he wears a black jacket that can turn into bat wings.

weapons-
Yami- a dark element kodachi ( a sword in between a wakizashi and a katana)
DH-13- a fully automatic shotgun with a pistol length barrel. it has a laser sight a flashlight an externded magazene and a bayonett.
Mirror Shard- a peace of a demonic mirror. it can replicate the attacks of many demons.
( he has a lot more but these are the important ones.)

for more information check out the thread he orginated in
" my dmc5 idea ( yes another dmc5 idea thread)"
( some of the information i have provided here is not in the thread yet but it will be eventually.)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ok did i kill this thread or are there only 5 people with chariter ideas in this forum. and everyone here posted on the same day. and no one has any comments on the ideas here.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
darkslayer13;205847 said:
ok did i kill this thread or are there only 5 people with chariter ideas in this forum. and everyone here posted on the same day. and no one has any comments on the ideas here.
You got that right :lol: Well anyway, I have a character in my mind in relation to what I read before from other users from various sites. It would be of much great if the next character to be introduced will be an infant this time as the big boss for the next DMC to come, whose primary weapon should be... uhm... I forgot the 'thing', which infants would have in their mouths. I mean, come on, don't you guys ever wonder how Capcom slowly subsides their big bosses from DMC 3 -> DMC 1 -> DMC 2 -> DMC 4? Given that Vergil is Dante's twin and the LDK's son signifies that Vergil is of much power, then followed by Mundus (a real 'prince of darkness'), then Arius, then lastly, Sanctus, who is just a mere old high priest who just seemingly took a 'process' in which a human being receives the essence of a demon (Great!). So it would be reasonable if they will have let us say "Sparda Junior" roaming around the streers (aww... isn't that cute? :D)

--> Above all, just joking ^^,

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
You mean a pacifier right?Still it's unknow where excactly 4 fits so the timeline is...[DAMN YOU KOBA!!!]

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
i is a good idea lol but realy i think dat the whole game should be longer so then dat if ur idea does happen then you could play as the infant until he is an adult and meets dante and nero and together and beet one big a** boss dat could realy obliterate them one at a time just a thought tho lol

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Originally Posted by Devil Bane:
You mean a pacifier right?Still it's unknow where excactly 4 fits so the timeline is...[DAMN YOU KOBA!!!]
Exactly! That's what I'm trying to sa-- I mean write ^_^

Originally Posted by CHAOSBRINGER546:
i is a good idea lol but realy i think dat the whole game should be longer so then dat if ur idea does happen then you could play as the infant until he is an adult and meets dante and nero and together and beet one big a** boss dat could realy obliterate them one at a time just a thought tho lol

Lol! You're right. It could be longer but I suspect that when this "infant" will turn into adult, all the main DMC characters especially Dante will probably be dead already when that time comes.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
My bad, now I'm getting confused about the time line. I'm guessing it should be in this order: DMC 3, DMC 1, DMC 4, then DMC 2. Argh... I'm beginning to have the feeling of almost basting my head off. >_<

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Karen_Azalea;206559 said:
Exactly! That's what I'm trying to sa-- I mean write ^_^

Lol! You're right. It could be longer but I suspect that when this "infant" will turn into adult, all the main DMC characters especially Dante will probably be dead already when that time comes.

Wha-Seriously?How long does it take to grow up?A millenium?

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Originally Posted by Devil Bane:
Wha-Seriously?How long does it take to grow up?A millenium?

Ehehe, sorry bad calculations. Just want to exaggerate things :D but that’s not my point really.

I know Dante is still alive when that time comes. Honestly, I would rather have Dante dead rather seeing him as old as a father figure if happens he aged the same with humans. The time interval between DMC games seems likely happened for so many years. If we are to look closely on Dante from the sequence 3, 1, and 4 (excluding 2), his age during those times could be around: 17-19 (teen), around 20's, and around 30's respectively. So if the infant will grow up and will turn to be an adult, he'd age 20's since below that would still be called a teen, and that would turn Dante to be around 50's or something. What more if 2 will be included that would certainly make Dante much old considering that 'DMC2 takes place WAY off into the future'.

But since he's a half-demon himself, perhaps he can at least maintain his younger looks despite of how old he truly is just like Sparda did to himself. xD

Actually, the infant I wanted to introduce is much like the one in Kung Pow, not waiting for years to grow in order to fight but knows it already. Seeing this, Dante will surely be surprised, the same thing goes with everybody. :O

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dvlsnvrcry432

I already made a character for Dante as a love interest.

Name: Violet Celeste
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Purple
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 130 lbs
Occupation: Part-time demon hunter, part-time store clerk (like Dante! coincidence? no, i did that on purpose)
Weapons: Black dual handguns, dagger that transforms into long claymore
Info: She is the only half-angel, half-human hybrid in the world, but she is not immortal like Dante and Vergil. Her father fought alongside Sparda in the great war against demons.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
here's my character Idea!!! :D

Name: Salt a.k.a. Solid Devil ( due to his nearly non-piercable skin, even in human form!)
Hair: Brown-red
Eye colour: Light blue
Height: 5'9
Weight: 142
Race: DEMON
Occupation: Hunter of those who hunt his kind (Demon Slayers) often called the Devil Hunter-Hunter by his wolf-like familiar, Leigus.
Weapons: A Zweihänder Devil Arm which was created from his father's powerful soul. He dubbed the blade "Solid", after his nickname given to him by his familiar, stating that the sword and himself where pretty tough.

Info: A rather young and hasty demon, raised and trained to fight by his Half-demon mother, who's name is yet to be known. He has killed 35 Devil-hunters to date and doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon.

Pantera Queen

I'm post up my character OC that I did on another thread similar to this one. It's kinda long. I really wish Capcom would use this character.

[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom