• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anti-Nero...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hmmm...they could take out Dante (le gasp!) and have Nero face off against Vergil? Now that would be a fight worth watching...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I actually love that idea... I wouldn't mind Dante not being in 5... I'd prefer to see Vergil return to kick Nero's scrawny *** :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
DMC 5 could serve to be a loose-end type game perhaps (says the person who doesn't even really play the games) - Vergil could return and an explanation given for all that stuff...as well as some deeper insights into who, what and why Nero is about...

We could also learn the truth behind Kyrie's murder...*

*Ok, that hasn't really happened, but I can dream, can't I?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You can dream... And you should know I share the same dream as you :lol: Bye bye Kyrie...

ManOfMayhem

If it was Nero vs Vergil. Vergil would smash Nero easily. If Dante can do it. How do you think Vergil will go I think Vergil may turn Devil form and just throw Nero out of his way and the fight would be over before you know it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ You're in man :) I'll PM you to tell u what to do :)

@Vergistar= Yeah, Vergil would make mincemeat out of Nero... He'd kill that little dweeb.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Unless something drastic has happened in Vergil's absence to make him somehow weaker...could make an interesting plot twist...

Evil Nero

True , but how do we know he won't still be Nelo Angelo? De-corruption?
They'd have to make up a good one for the original Virgil to come back. Unless its a pre-quel.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well i think when you beat nelo the third time...he teleports and then becomes vergil again...but lol who knows

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Tbh, I don't think I'd like him to come back as Nelo... I want the old Vergil back... Possibly he could intend to come back, and try and become pals with his brother... But it turns out to be tougher than he thought, and is swayed into his old ways again.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I would like vergil to come back against nero in a movie maybe?and leave all the gaming to dante, im a big fan of vergil, but i think that he should be an unlockable character in one of the games, like he was in dmc3

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Topic Of The Night

Who hear thinks that Vergil should kill Nero?

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
LordOfDarkness;107041 said:
Topic Of The Night

Who hear thinks that Vergil should kill Nero?

Whats up, LOD man. Yeah I think if Vergil returns its gonna mean the destruction of Nero. I can't see Vergil sharing the Yamato or letting the little punk keep it plus I don't think Vergil ( unlike Dante ) would've spared Nero's life if he had've encountered him in DMC 4.

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
i hate to say this but i don't know how much more they can possibly do with Dante and Nero is the new generation in DMC...i think they may kill Vergil or Nelo Angelo off which sucks but yea i just have that feeling

Evil Nero

Well , i'm going to make a wild guess now.
lets say , Virgil is trapped somewhere and the only way to break his entombment is the Yamato. As virgil has been doing nothing , his powers will be around DMC1 stage and i'm guessing , so might Nero's. The story tells itself =]

hatenero.jpg

oh yeah , i got bored again =]

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Stylish Nereezy;107124 said:
i hate to say this but i don't know how much more they can possibly do with Dante and Nero is the new generation in DMC...

What they make 3 and half games for Dante and you reckon hes finished, if thats the case then Nero only has 3 games left in him .To even suggest getting rid of Dante when hes just starting to become potentially as strong as Sparda seems ridiculous. I reckon Capcom have alot more in store for Dante games wise whereas Nero's future doesn't look to great after all most of the original DMC fans hate him, I think he'll be taking the backseat in DMC5 and gone by 6 unless they do something drastic with his character ( can't see him ever becoming stronger than Dante )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom