• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another Rumor: DMC HD Collection at TGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I hope they don't make it an exclusive , cuz i only have a 360 and don't have a PS3.
i have a feeling if this HD collection does come out it will be a ps3 exclusive, since Dmc used to be just a playstation game, but hopefully they won't so the 360 owners can enjoy the greatness that is the DMC series

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
i have a feeling if this HD collection does come out it will be a ps3 exclusive, since Dmc used to be just a playstation game, but hopefully they won't so the 360 owners can enjoy the greatness that is the DMC series
i played the two first games on the PS2 then i played the third one on PC (i downloaded a cracked version cuz i had no money) then i played it again on my PS2 . i enjoyed playing these games specially the third one and i hope i can play them again on my 360 with achievements.
but i don't think it's hard to make it work on 360,there is allot of XBLA games were originally a N64 games like Banjo and kazoie and Perfect dark.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Well DMC 1, 2 and 3 have been rated for PS3 and Xbox so fingers crossed they are going to announce it soon.

I really hope it comes out on Xbox too.

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/search.jsp?title=devil+may+cry

In case anyone wanted to see the ESRB official website.
It does worry me however that DMC3:SE hasn't changed but it doesn't list it for PS2 either so I'm hoping they were just tripping out or something

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
yes, Devil May Cry 1,2 and 3 on the 360. i haven't been able to play them in so long. the moment i see this i am going to buy it even if i have to rob somebody to get the money. and if it is not on the 360 someone at the ESRB is going to be found tied to a tree on fire. (i'm not kidding i will find the person responsible and light him on fire :))

Asmodaius

I hope we will be able to play as Lucia as well then in the DMC2 part. I would hate it if they cut her playable part out in the HD collection.

DemonDream

Lin Kuei (Forest Demon)
Premium
It should be multiplatform afterall it's capcom we are talking about! and esrb rated on both ps3 and 360 although, it's not that i don't trust them, it's just a rating company to me.

Anyways, i know that not a lot of people don't really care about achievements(X360) or trophies(PS3) but i just hope they will include a platinum trophy on the dmc collection.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
im hoping its all 4 simply because it would be easier to buy.
multiplatforms is a must and so is hd and tuned up graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom