• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another review: 7,5/10, from insight-factor...

Azurel

You can cancel out of attacks in PT2. You couldn't do so in PT1. However, I still choose AM's look from PT1 as my favorite overall videogame costume.

BTW, I really hate the fact that you can't cancel out of your melee swings in DmC. That's probably one of the worst decisions NT have made in their game. I thought Capcom was there to prevent that from happening. :/

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
BTW, I really hate the fact that you can't cancel out of your melee swings in DmC. That's probably one of the worst decisions NT have made in their game. I thought Capcom was there to prevent that from happening. :/

You really couldn't in the other DMCs either >.> In fact, you can evade out of the start up and cool down frames of most attacks in DmC, so...

Azurel

You really couldn't in the other DMCs either >.> In fact, you can evade out of the start up and cool down frames of most attacks in DmC, so...

I was not aware of that. I was actually hoping someone would prove me at least partially wrong, like you did. Thanks. Probably some of the best news I've heard today. ^_^

And it should also prove at least somewhat 'faster' than other DMCs... if the player knew what they were doing, that is. :steve:

WorkenOnMaLeft

I was not aware of that. I was actually hoping someone would prove me at least partially wrong, like you did. Thanks. Probably some of the best news I've heard today. ^_^

And it should also prove at least somewhat 'faster' than other DMCs... if the player knew what they were doing, that is. :steve:
there is a LOT more going on in the combot than you first think, just experiment and youl find a whole bunch of things. heck, im still learning things and i play that demo virtually non stop.
you know its funny how you reminded me, there are so many things that were in previous DMCs that people only seem to have a problem with it being in DmC. for example, DMC4 was the first to not make you lose your style rank due to inactivity but nobody brought it up as a problem till now.

Top Bottom