• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Angryjoe DmC interview

Razyel

Soul Reaver
Angry Joe has always good points, already looking forward and seeing 10/10 + badass seal of approval :lol:
BadAss_AJS_flat_KablooieXL.png

somekidfromthe90's

I feel like angry joe was one of the people who freaked when they saw he had black hair... not disrespecting the guy though but he just spends a lot of time on the hair topic

Razyel

Soul Reaver
I think he is being sarcastic about the hair, 'cause pretty much everyone was whining about it, and how could anyone still think that it's emo 'cause even a blind man could see it's not ^_^

But who knows maybe he did freak out about it :lol:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Felt like Angry Joe was pretty much focusing on hair problems. I also see he's still being called "emo" even though I've never seen Dante cut himself once or talk about how life depresses him. Fans are pretty testy and so is Angry Joe about that look.

Either way, I hope there's no DLC and that it's like traditional DMC games where you beat the game and get the characters. It also feels like Angry there wants a shirtless white haired bishonen Dante back.:/

ji-high

He said the gameplay is good and then spent ten minutes talking about the hair...he even said dante's haircut is "emo'ish". Pointless.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ive always liked Angry Joe he stopped by our Fable Forums a couple of times and posted his interviews on there and made me laugh, shall give this a watch when I get on my own computer (not the work one).

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
nice 10-15 hours on the first run is decent. more over, he said there was a demon behind all major companies so im hoping for a level to do with banking where dant is inside the stock exchange. like a virtual world full of numbers and stuff

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I also see he's still being called "emo" even though I've never seen Dante cut himself once or talk about how life depresses him.

You obviously haven't seen the scene where Dino cuts open his chest to see if he has a heart ;)

I don't agree with the whole emo thing personally but that is kinda emo.:/

berto

I Saw the Devil
You obviously haven't seen the scene where Dino cuts open his chest to see if he has a heart ;)

KINDA!!?? That sounds to me like the pinicle of emo behaiviour! It doesn't get more emo than that.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium

I have to disagree with you on this one Spawnshooter, I wouldn't consider it "emo" because Dante is not cutting open his chest for attention like that of an "emo" person. He is cutting himself open to see if he's human or not, or at least that's what I get from the context of the picture.

Top Bottom