• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

An extremely brief side-by-side DT comparison

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Nice! Though I'm so use to DT launching enemies in the air and doing epic air combos, I wouldn't mind having a little fun on the ground.

Gbraga

I'm very very happy about this change. It's not a major one, but it made me reluctant to use Devil Trigger, since it was pretty much a win button.

All I used it for was when I didn't feel like dealing with Blood and Ghost Rages on DMD, pretty much. There were some cool uses, but the fact that it was a win button turned me off.

Hopefully now we'll find some cool stuff to do with it to boost some moves.

Not a fan of the whole "everything turns black and white" thing, but oh well, I wouldn't expect that to change anyway.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
Nice! Though I'm so use to DT launching enemies in the air and doing epic air combos, I wouldn't mind having a little fun on the ground.

*clears throat*

I cannot help but notice that you snagged my gif even though I posted it 2 hours ago. Not criticizing, in fact, I am very honored. Very honored indeed.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
never really understand the point of devil trigger anyway, never used it on the og or the reboot.. but the reboot sure gives it this different aura, made that trigger something special with them enemies lifted..

EDIT : btw, will Dante physically changed or you keeping the same look as the original DmC DT?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I want to see a Naked Trigger mod, where entering Devil Trigger will strip him off his clothes and his groin is obstructed by a slice of pizza.

Fixed that for you.

tumblr_ninjmxtiqK1qlvbp1o5_r1_540.gif

And this is still one of my favorite parries in the game. There should really be more cinematic parries like this in gaming in general :p

Goldsickle

Fixed that for you.
That too.

There was actually a parody comic I saw on Pixiv where Dante accidentally wears his pants with the pizza slice zipped in.
Hunter then commented on his "Pizza Pants".

And this is still one of my favorite parries in the game. There should really be more cinematic parries like this in gaming in general :p
I don't know if there's a complete list of boss parries in this game.

I also know that there's a cinematic parry if you clash weapons with Hunter's boomerang blade attack.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I also know that there's a cinematic parry if you clash weapons with Hunter's boomerang blade attack.

Yeahp, that one was always cool too, I believe that showed up in a trailer. Seems like Hunter has all the cool parries. the only other cinematic thing I can think of is using Ophion on Poison to slam her face into the floor. I suppose there's also pulling Lilith out of Killing Face's stomach, too. Nothing for Barbas, Mundus, or Vergil though :c Well...maybe the segues in the Barbas fight that lead to the "footage" fights.

I wonder if it's glowing red from friction or magic?

It's glowing while it spins, so it's probably magic, or just an effect. There are, however, sparks when Dante is struggling against it.

Elijah Guerrero

there is also the one against the Mundus Spawn where you Angel Lift to its third eye on it's head, if you time it correct, there is a cinematic where Dante uppercutts the demon to fall onto its ass (i found this out during gameplay against this boss).

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I think that might just be the normal Angel Lift uppercut, wouldn't it? I'll need to check, because now it's sounding familiar.

Top Bottom