• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Amorian

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, this isn't Devil May Cry :p

It's a story about how the World is more magical than we thought it was, and how humans have evolved into greater creatures who use feelings as powers. As humanity overcomes demons and an evil ruler bent on World domination. Enjoy :D

Prologue.

In the distant future, the World as we know it has slowly become overpopulated by more advanced species. A race of super-humans known as the Amorians now control the land over the broken Earth. The fields of land now burnt to crisp by the evil reign of a dark and deadly Lord. The year is 4021, and the end is 4025.

Several years ago, another Order fought for control over the people and the land. Failing miserably, the leader decided that if he could not take control by political means; then he would try to by force. Making small demands was one step, but attempting to destroy the planet and civilization just to prove he was the best; could be called more than a 'step too far'.

His people merely abandoned him, claiming he was letting the thought of power go to his head. Everyone deserted him in time, even his own family. This didn't make him weaker, only more determined to try and prove something. He had no cause to fight for, some say that he just purely likes to watch the World suffer and burn. He is more sick than the characters you have heard about in stories, and could destroy anything if he puts his mind to it.

However, the Amorians were aware that the land would not be safe. The Council assembled, and spoke of how they would confront this new threat. As days passed by, countless humans suffered at the hands of evil. Amorian soldiers assembled to battle the darkest creatures, but fell to their deaths. They clashed swords with beasts ten times their size, but were beheaded as a consequence. It seemed that none could match the Lord's reign of terror. But in his evil wakening, his doom was about to awaken also. He would soon learn that in every battle, there would be an equal if not greater threat.

In his time as a loyal Amorian soldier, Vincent Cassidy had suffered far worse than anyone else. He had fought in almost every battle in the history of Amorians. Some say that he descends from the early Amorians, and holds stronger forces within his soul. However, as his friends would tell you, should you ever meet them; he does not have a clue as to how to control himself and his feelings. The Amorian race started over five hundred years ago, born out of love; as the human race expanded and adapted to its surroundings. Humanity as we now know it, became incredibly advanced. At the time we didn't know it, but we were slowly becoming evolved into far greater creatures. But war across the World still struck on. Terrorism still hit hard, and innocent people still suffered.

The faces of evil soon revealed themselves from the shadows they had once hid in. The dawn of a new era was being born, which caused much bloodshed. If an answer of peace was to be found, then someone would have to risk everything. And Vince Cassidy would be crazy enough to do that.

Chapter One will come soon, explaining more and giving more of a background on Vince and how he can suffer so much cruelty; yet still remain stronger than anything :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
Quite well written i have to say, maybe include some more descriptions of the lands, looks of the creatures, and over all just a couple more details so people can picture the scenes a little better. Other than that id say an excellent start and not much else id change.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
More :D - this sounds really interesting and (dare I say it) makes a refreshing change from all the DMC related fiction on this site...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thank you for the comments so far ^^ Hugely appreciated :D

Chapter One: Cruelty To These Animals

Vincent's hands shook slightly, as he took one deep breath, before reloading his assault rifle. His eyes squinted, and with a sharp look towards his goal, he reached for the detonators placed by his side by his trusty team mate.

Vincent fidgeted in his place inside the shallow trench. He was more cautious now then he had ever been before in his life. Peering over the trench, he could spot all the enemy snipers positioned around in the treetops. He watched them, as their eyes scoped out the area; with such hatred inside them.

With time and planning, he would figure out how to sneak past undetected. What he really wanted was a distraction to bind him some time. His team mate sat in the corner, rubbing his head over and over again and murmuring to himself. Always one to look out for his allies, Vincent questioned what was wrong. In response, from what was simply a confused, terrified look followed by a small gulp; the man replied "Vincent, this my friend is what I would call a ****ing suicide mission. Now listen to me, and listen good" he said, gripping Vincent's left shoulder tightly. "I am a man of 23, I have a wife and kids. I love them with every part of me. I AM..." Vincent grabbed him and covered his mouth... "Would you like to speak up? I don't think they heard us" he whispered into the man's ear. "Look, I've been in these situations many times before. Hell, I have had worse than this. You just have to be strong, and believe you will make it" Vincent told the man, as to which he let go to let the man breathe.

Another team mate felt it was the right time to add something, as he looked the worried twenty three year old in the eyes. "Trust me. Vincent is a pro. He is better than any other man or woman that I've seen fight. If anything, he will get us all out of here alive".

There was silence, as everyone shut up to dwell on thoughts. The uncomfortable silence was kicking in, and in Vincent's mind all he could think was 'I really hope I get us all out of this'.

Birds flapping overhead gave some time to move, so Vincent grabbed the opportunity as fast as he could. All the snipers had glanced at the birds, making ground safe to move across. Always aware of the surroundings, due to built in helmet devices; the Amorians could detect when an enemy was about to move. Using sensors that informed them of the direction, meant they could easily evade snipers, gunfire and other such things. Vincent rolled quickly, when he was warned that a sniper was turning; just luckily making it safely into the crashed helicopter. Scurrying inside to gain cover, he spotted a chain-gun lying on the floor. Not only were Amorians masters at stealth, but precision was their speciality. They could infiltrate a building full of enemy gun turrets, and still return with as much ammo as they had gone in with.

Vincent always carried enough weaponry on him. If he had none, he would just summon some. As much as that may sound simply, it does take time for an Amorian to master. But summoning abilities and other things were achievable from the supremely advanced race.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks everyone, more to come soon.

Amorian Wallpaper:

Amorian.png

Top Bottom