• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Allow me to make you a DmC signature/and or Icon!

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
That's fine. I honestly don't mind.

Edit:

(I'll take the "mask" part out of my request)

"A sig with (non-DT) Vergil (edit: and his doppelganger) holding a sword, in a cool pose."

I guess for the avi, maybe I'll just use the regular black-eyed Vergil pic I used in my earlier post.

Thanks a lot though. I really appreciate it. So long.

P.S.

Followed.
Would this be good?
qyw0cVo.jpg

BLACKSWIPE

Would you have any ofther request? I'd be happy to do that! Sorry about my lack of experience, I really do try! :p
i understand i just wanted to have that as a signature for a long time now but if you don't want to do it i can't force you[/quote

Onecrazymonkey1

ARGH, this is really hard trying to find a picture like that...

Would you care if he was in his DT? *sayian form*?

Edit: ok, nevermind, I didn't see that you were finished sorry. You can still use them for other projects though if you want.

Blackswipe, I'm not sure how ninja like you want the pictures to look but you can use some of these screen shots I have if you like them.

vergil1.jpg

vergil5.jpg

Vergil8.jpg

These last few were from a glitch but I bet they could look pretty interesting with your skills
vergil4.jpg

vergil3.jpg

vergil2.jpg

BLACKSWIPE

Edit: ok, nevermind, I didn't see that you were finished sorry. You can still use them for other projects though if you want.

Blackswipe, I'm not sure how ninja like you want the pictures to look but you can use some of these screen shots I have if you like them.

vergil1.jpg

vergil5.jpg

Vergil8.jpg

These last few were from a glitch but I bet they could look pretty interesting with your skills
vergil4.jpg

vergil3.jpg

vergil2.jpg
YESSS. I already have his sig made and uploaded, but these will come in handy for future projects! Thanks a load!

BLACKSWIPE

YESSS. I already have his sig made and uploaded, but these will come in handy for future projects! Thanks a load!
Oh and you should check out the other thread I have up, its a catalog of readily made sigs. I've got some new and pretty cool experimental work there!

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
O-okay, I like to make a request for a sig. ^_^

DmC-Dante-and-Vergil1.jpg

tumblr_mhctlkAymD1qbxn7go1_500.jpg

And I'd like the image of the Yamato behind Vergil and the image of the Rebellion behind Dante.
For text: I want to be: Born to be kings! Princes of the universe." in a fancy font kinda Gothic I suppose. And I want it to be in the middle of the sig.

Anyway, let me know if you need anything else. And thanks. ^_^

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Would this be good?
qyw0cVo.jpg

That's good...

However...

I hate to be an ingrate about this, but I'd like the pic to be thinner, if you could do that. No, it doesn't bother me if he's in DT/Seiyan Mode.

Also, is that his doppelganger on the side there? I can't really tell. If it isn't then that's fine.

If you could, instead of the Dark Knight tagline, maybe you could put something else...

Something like:

Face Your Demons

BLACKSWIPE

That's good...

However...

I hate to be an ingrate about this, but I'd like the pic to be thinner, if you could do that. No, it doesn't bother me if he's in DT/Seiyan Mode.

Also, is that his doppelganger on the side there? I can't really tell. If it isn't then that's fine.

If you could, instead of the Dark Knight tagline, maybe you could put something else...

Something like:

Face Your Demons
Sure, sure I can fix it. I'll have a new one for you in just a few minutes.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Sure, sure I can fix it. I'll have a new one for you in just a few minutes.

Thanks. I really appreciate it.

I was wondering if I should have the word "Persona" or something else Persona-related on the side, but then thought better of it. I think "Face Your Demons" would suit it better, overall.

I considered using that "Falling Vergil" pic, but then decided that since you already put so much work into the first one, that I shouldn't bother you anymore.

Besides, Vergil looks like Raziel in the first sig. I think it would be the better choice.

That's the problem when someone doesn't know exactly what they want... things get complicated.

Thank you very much for taking the time to make the sig. I think it's great. :lol:

BLACKSWIPE

I was wondering if I should have the word "Persona" or something else Persona-related on the side, but then thought better of it. I think "Face Your Demons" would suit it better, overall.

I considered using that "Falling Vergil" pic, but then decided that since you already put so much work into the first one, that I shouldn't bother you anymore.

Besides, Vergil looks like Raziel in the first sig. I think it would be the better choice.

That's the problem when someone doesn't know exactly what they want... things get complicated.

Thank you very much for taking the time to make the sig. I think it's great. :lol:
Your welcome, I know this is going to sound completely weird but... I enjoy making other's happy. Art in general is fun for me, and I love tampering with screenshots to make them into art. So this is very enjoyable for me, so if anything your doing me a favor! :lol:

BLACKSWIPE

Would this be better? I scrapped the old pic and started over, I think it came out a little better than the old one. And if you want, I could also make you an icon too!

A1SwhwR.jpg

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Would this be better? I scrapped the old pic and started over, I think it came out a little better than the old one. And if you want, I could also make you an icon too!

A1SwhwR.jpg

I can't put the signature in for some reason(I was trying to test it to see if it was thin enough). Maybe if you had a photobucket link or something, that would be better.

The text is good, the sign is good, but now I can't see the Yamato all that well because I asked you to make it thinner. Hmmm... looks like I painted myself into a corner here.

I hate to say it but... I think we should start over (SORRY! I'M BEING A TOTAL PAIN, I KNOW).

Is it possible to get a "smaller" version of Vergil? And I won't be picky anymore. It doesn't have to be in that pose -- it can being anything, just as long as his Yamato is in the picture.

Also, I think you should leave the extra blue out. I can barely see the model for the sword, and there looks as if there's more than enough blue in the background in the picture already.

Other than that, leave the sig really thin (thinner than it is now). Also, shorten it a bit. This way, people don't have to scroll down to see the entire thing.

Again, I am really sorry. I just screwed everything up in the end. :(

Edit:

This is just if you want to. After everything you've done, I'm in no position to complain. Thank you.

Edit:

I'm glad making sigs and doing people favors make you happy. That means you're a good person. :)

Edit:

Yes, please make an Order mask avatar. Something really simple. Not the Order "mask logo", but the actual mask itself. 200 x 200 is good enough, I think. There doesn't even need to be any text, either. It would be a fairly straightforward "cutout".

BLACKSWIPE

I can't put the signature in for some reason(I was trying to test it to see if it was thin enough). Maybe if you had a photobucket link or something, that would be better.

The text is good, the sign is good, but now I can't see the Yamato all that well because I asked you to make it thinner. Hmmm... looks like I painted myself into a corner here.

I hate to say it but... I think we should start over (SORRY! I'M BEING A TOTAL PAIN, I KNOW).

Is it possible to get a "smaller" version of Vergil? And I won't be picky anymore. It doesn't have to be in that pose -- it can being anything, just as long as his Yamato is in the picture.

Also, I think you should leave the extra blue out. I can barely see the model for the sword, and there looks as if there's more than enough blue in the background in the picture already.

Other than that, leave the sig really thin (thinner than it is now). Also, shorten it a bit. This way, people don't have to scroll down to see the entire thing.

Again, I am really sorry. I just screwed everything up in the end. :(

Edit:

This is just if you want to. After everything you've done, I'm in no position to complain. Thank you.

Edit:

I'm glad making sigs and doing people favors make you happy. That means you're a good person. :)

Edit:

Yes, please make an Order mask avatar. Something simple and black. Not the Order logo itself, but the actual mask. 200 x 200 is good enough, I think. There doesn't even need to be any text, either. It would be a fairly straightforward "cutout".
I can easily go back and change it, I have a good amount of Vergil pics that I can work with. Just give me some time.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I can easily go back and change it, I have a good amount of Vergil pics that I can work with. Just give me some time.

Not a problem. Sorry that I'm like this. Once you finish (take your time), just put in some sort of photobucket link or something, that way I can put the URL in the "Insert/edit image" thing.

Ok...

Vergil. Yamato (and the blade). Very thin and shortened a little. That's all I'm asking for. This way, things will be made easier for you.

Goodnight. You've done really well so far.

Top Bottom