• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Allow me to make you a DmC signature/and or Icon!

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I can most certainly do it, thats not a problem. Though he won't be wearing his mask, I just learned how to do these things.

That's fine. I honestly don't mind.

Edit:

(I'll take the "mask" part out of my request)

"A sig with (non-DT) Vergil (edit: and his doppelganger) holding a sword, in a cool pose."

I guess for the avi, maybe I'll just use the regular black-eyed Vergil pic I used in my earlier post.

Thanks a lot though. I really appreciate it. So long.

P.S.

Followed.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Right next to her.
Here you go bro!

xyJXBKE.jpg

Powerstar7

Actually, could you make a sig for me, with my name on it, similar to the one you made for me before. I'd like a quote on it: "Life's not about how hard you hit, but about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward..."

EDIT: I hope it's not too much, but could the sig have dante/vergil/both when they're struggling to get up or when they appear injured, or something along those lines, and will I be able to use it for other forums? Thank you.

BLACKSWIPE

Actually, could you make a sig for me, with my name on it, similar to the one you made for me before. I'd like a quote on it: "Life's not about how hard you hit, but about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward..."

EDIT: I hope it's not too much, but could the sig have dante/vergil/both when they're struggling to get up or when they appear injured, or something along those lines, and will I be able to use it for other forums? Thank you.
Sure!

Powerstar7

Know that I think about it, with this avatar, everytime I post it's like I'm looking down to the future next post, saying "Your move, son". Awesome

BLACKSWIPE

Ok...

I want...

Masked (non-DT) Vergil holding his katana in a cool pose.

Something like this?

mqdefault.jpg

That was the closest thing I can find to a ninja pose. There's almost no other good crouching Vergil pic out there.

Except maybe this one... but this one doesn't show the sword (or the face) at a good angle.

ss_75d5b8c7d25dd2ae05608b1e2d2d18e652878518.1920x1080.jpg

These are just here because they look awesome. They have nothing to do with my original request.

vergilfordante_7.jpg

vergilfordante_1.jpg

Edit: I'm gonna go for now. Thanks for considering my request. If you can't do it, then like I said, it's fine.

EDIT:

These also look great (again, not part of the request, just wanted to show).

vergil_s_downfall_by_alchemistfromeden-d5vwkae.png

Vergil doesn't need mascara...

In mourning (for his own soul)

grr_damn_that_dante____vergil_s_downfall_by_hatredboy-d5wbd83.jpg

EDIT:

Actually, you think you could squeeze the doppelganger in there, maybe somewhere on the side? Like in the pic? Thanks.

devil_may_cry_vergils_downfall_dlc_screenshot_013.jpg

Anyway, back to my original requests...

A sig with (non-DT) Vergil (edit: and his doppelganger) holding a sword, in a cool pose, and with his mask.

An avatar with the same thing, but in a different pose.

What do you think? Is it doable?

I know I'm making this difficult -- it's just that I want the perfect avi/sig. Sorry.
ARGH, this is really hard trying to find a picture like that...

Would you care if he was in his DT? *sayian form*?

Top Bottom