• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All new stuff and videos released yesterday and today, so far...

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
This comment was the dumbest ever

from XD Dante:
really???now showing dante himself naked to a woman is supposed to be cool???dante swearing at any given time is cool???old dante didn't even said any swear and was way cooler mocking his enemies...the only ones interested on seeing dante like this are gay and braindead...

All I can say to that is;

tumblr_mdapg3HC3r1rr5kmao1_500.jpg

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
really???now showing dante himself naked to a woman is supposed to be cool???dante swearing at any given time is cool???old dante didn't even said any swear and was way cooler mocking his enemies...the only ones interested on seeing dante like this are gay and braindead...

If only i can say this to him directly:

Nekodark

^Oh how I love George Carlin may he RIP but he speaks truth...could be laughing at us or cursing us wherever he is.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
We get a very clear picture of Eva:
yfXZy.png

She's so lovely.

that's a lovely picture. was it in a trailer?

Can we assume from this this Dante was also closer to him mum and Vergil was closer to Sparda?

I'm just wondering If the symbol behind Yamato was the symbol for Demons. because the 'angel' symbol behind rebellion is also the symbol on Dante's back.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Found a new combo video. It appears to be what people were thinking was going to be bloody palace mode, but the guy on the video says it's a challenge room.

Top Bottom