• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Aliens versus Devils

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Devils, in Onimusha for example the "devils" there called genma are also using technology, so devils (who are cooler too:lol: )

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Yes but out there there could be an unidentified species on another planet wich have the intelligence to conquer every single planet known to man (and to them aswell lol)

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets
what aliens and what devils? If you mean any aliens, then sure, they can have über technology that can shoot out planet-destroying bullets like gatling guns (and effectively wiping out, say, galaxies, within hours). Then you have demons that may just be the sort that can't be even touched by physical means and so aliens would not stand a chance. So they adapt a faith but faith takes time. So maybe while aliens try to defeat demons using divine means, the demons steal some high-tech stuff and start wiping out alien planets.

See where I'm getting at?

Let's just say DMC devils VS. "Alien versus Predator"-Aliens. Aliens would die. So would devils. But Aliens would lose. Devils have thugs like Beowulf and Mundus and Phantom and... *coughs* Tartarussian.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I think Force_Edge pretty much summed it all up pretty nicely... ;)

mightynelson

but what if the aliens have magical powers?

If humans die and become aliens, then what do aliens become when they die? I think zombie aliens.

What about immortal aliens?

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
mightynelson;17791 said:

If humans die and become aliens, then what do aliens become when they die? I think zombie aliens.

this would be impossible, if the aliens are dead, they cant die again

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
mightynelson;17791 said:

...that just doesn't make any sense. If a Human dies-he or she just dies. If an Alien dies-it dies. If some superior sugar plum monkey with five asses and a gigantic pulsating head from outer space with the name "koroskior" dies-it dies.

Simple.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i love this thread- it's more random then all my mates put together!

it depends on how strong the aliens are and how they attack. we've all seen devils and what they do but what would the aliens look like?

Rend

Necromancer
we've all seen devils and what they do but what would the aliens look like?

Really you've seen devils and seen what they can do? well in DMC yeah but real Devils, even lowest class are only around Alucard's from Hellsing, thus why I say Devil's>Aliens.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Well I say since demons were made up by us then I would say this. Seeing as though our senses and knowledge of the Universe is limited because we are humans, and humans made up the demons, then the demons should think like us and have the same limited amount of knowledge of the Universe as humans.

Now aliens on the other hand may have a wider knowledge and sense of the Universe for they can sense things we, the humans, cannot. And keeping in mind everything I said in the previous paragraph, I would say because aliens have a less limited sense of the Universe than demons, aliens would win.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Demons. They can create minnions to do there work quickly. Aliens need time to replenish there fighters.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Dalkin;21549 said:
Demons. They can create minnions to do there work quickly. Aliens need time to replenish there fighters.

yes, but how do you know this? i personally think this is a bit pointless. it all depends on which subject interests you more, and also nobody knows what devils or aliens look like so anyone can make up the ultimate lifeform for which side they like better.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
pinky750;22717 said:
it all depends on which subject interests you more, and also nobody knows what devils or aliens look like so anyone can make up the ultimate lifeform for which side they like better.
Yes but that is the point of this thread. You are predicting the outcome of what would happen through whatever way you would like, nomatter if it would be logical or absolutely bizzare ;)

Vordan

AC Pilot
I gotta go with devils here.

Imagine the scenario: A seemingly endless horde of AvP Aliens, versus all the DMC demons we can think of. I think the demons have the upper hand.

The Aliens are quite agile, can climb walls, have a second mouth inside the first, sharp claws, a powerful tail tipped with a spike, and insanely corrosive acidic blood.

The DMC demons... Need I say more? Phantom can launch fireballs, Cerberus can summon shards of ice from the sky, Beowulf can batter things with his brute srength, Agni and Rudra wield scimitars imbued with fire and wind, and there are countless more.

You know what I'm saying? The demons are much more dangerous, and have a massive array of abilities. Plus, the lesser demons, such as the Hells and the Sins, number in the thousands. And on top of that, you throw the obvious choices, Dante and Vergil, the ultimate sword-totting, demon-slaying badasses. Now you have an enormous army of deadly creatures with a huge variety of weapons and powers.

Aliens: Strength in numbers. They win by overwhelming their enemies, who are normally underequipped, outnumbered, basically mediocre humans.

Devils: Truly huge armies of bloodthirsty monsters with a versatile and deadly arsenal of abilities. Any lesser demon can hold its own when in a group, and the greater demons, like Phantom, can effortlessly lay waste to entire armies.

Aliens ::::: Devils

Top Bottom