• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Again another preview beware new scenes

Paexie

Daw, kid Dante and Vergil are adorable lil dudes. (also I want the ending song of the vid)

Furious D

Calm Stylish Fury
Daw, kid Dante and Vergil are adorable lil dudes. (also I want the ending song of the vid)
It's Never Surrender, from DMC4.

Hey Deadlegend, any chance we could get you to give us the gist of the impressions in the video?

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
It's Never Surrender, from DMC4.

Hey Deadlegend, any chance we could get you to give us the gist of the impressions in the video?

Sure! Well, he just summed up the gameplay mechanics, and he said that the camera could be better and more wider, and the bosses seemed a little bit boring; they have three parts to them which are all very similar.

Furious D

Calm Stylish Fury
Sure! Well, he just summed up the gameplay mechanics, and he said that the camera could be better and more wider, and the bosses seemed a little bit boring; they have three parts to them which are all very similar.
Interesting. I haven't heard that point about the bosses, before. If it works, don't fix it, but I hope it doesn't get stale.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Well hey, so they each have three phases, it's not like the phases are going to be the same across all the bosses. They each have different versions of those phases, y'know?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Geez at this point they might as well just show us all the game's cutscenes....just based on previews and reviews I see DmC as the game I seen most of its content before the game is even out.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
My fave pic of the new vergil is in this vid, I bet you can't guess what it is :p

I didn't think that Vergil's amulet would be a different colour.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
But then again, i won't be surprised if they gave the game a 7.5. It's not like their reviews would mean anything to gamers now a days anyway.

Top Bottom