• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

after completing dmc4

Koemi

half-breed
I think you can get online to see your accomplishments and check on other players', but that's about it... no?

Darth Vader

yes just a bit to be honest dmc4 was my first and thought it was great but online league sort of thing would be good

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
The only thing left to do after completing the game for me and getting all the achievements, there was just Bloody Palace that kept me entertained.

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
^ Sorry Nereezy, you should do your homework before posting garbage. Leader for 360 highscores are higher than ps3. I've checked.

Sparda™

Although X360 gave high ranks and such, the top leader remains the PS3. Japanese leader boards have influenced foreign ones such as in Europe and Northern America towards the PS3 one, so yeah, SN and Zato are right.;)

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
ha i knew it....i remember ps3 had higher scores a while back and i didn't think that it had changed......but who really cares this doesn't need to become a console debate..

Sparda™

Stylish Nereezy;107416 said:
ha i knew it....i remember ps3 had higher scores a while back and i didn't think that it had changed......but who really cares this doesn't need to become a console debate..

I just hated the way that guy directed to you...'posting garbage'...He needs to check better...;)

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
Dante Aseroth;107358 said:
Although X360 gave high ranks and such, the top leader remains the PS3. Japanese leader boards have influenced foreign ones such as in Europe and Northern America towards the PS3 one, so yeah, SN and Zato are right.;)

?? This makes no sense. 360 gave higher ranks? Sorry but you're wrong. The scoring system is the same for PS3 and xbox 360. The leaderboard for 360 has higher overall scores for H, DH, SoS, and DMD. The leader is also American. The influence for this player was DMC 3 for PS2 not any foreign player from Japan. You might want to do some homework before you talk jibberish.

Sparda™

xX_KILLJOY_Xx;107503 said:
?? This makes no sense. 360 gave higher ranks? Sorry but you're wrong. The scoring system is the same for PS3 and xbox 360. The leaderboard for 360 has higher overall scores for H, DH, SoS, and DMD. The leader is also American. The influence for this player was DMC 3 for PS2 not any foreign player from Japan. You might want to do some homework before you talk jibberish.

I've done my homework, son. And the PS3 has higher ranking scores. The people from 50-60 ranks have higher scores than the ones at X360 at 20-30 ranks....Period.^_^

Top Bottom