• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Advanced Trillion Stab

Dion

anyone know how to do the trillion stab attack without dante having to hit them? i accidentally did it one time.

Alphonse

From what i gather from this post, I think you mean when you perform a trillion stab but you miss and he continues to do it towards thin air. Either way its just forward forward and repeatedly press triangle and he will perform the action. You can view all your combos by going to the Start menu.

Dion

From what i gather from this post, I think you mean when you perform a trillion stab but you miss and he continues to do it towards thin air. Either way its just forward forward and repeatedly press triangle and he will perform the action. You can view all your combos by going to the Start menu.
The one i did was different. I attacked the enemy with the trillion stab attack. Then somehow i got dante to stop attacking but the slashes were comin out of thin air and still hitting the enemy. And while that was happening i was able to attack other enemies. I also saw that attack in a video on youtube but i can't find it anymore.

Top Bottom