• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Accomplishment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
This is a thread to all those who have unlocked all there is to unlock in dmc1 and to brag about it!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Bringerofchaos;76529 said:
This is a thread to all those who have unlocked all there is to unlock in dmc1 and to brag about it!

hmm...have you even finished it...?:D

well,if i must say,i found all items and complete all difficulties...but my mission ranks are varied from D to S.^_^

NERO116;77086 said:
dmc1? oh pu-lease if u havent done that by now then u need help...ive even finished bloody palace on dmc1..lol

is there a Bloody Palace on DMC1...?i thought only DMC 3 SE and DMC 4 has it,meow...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
^lol, yeah up untill afew days b4 i traded it in so i could afford dmc4 mine were too...but i got alittle obsessive and actually got S on all missions on all ranks..lol..talk about a guy with nothing to do but play videogames all day (points to self proudly)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
To be honest, I don't think I actually have unlocked all there is to unlock in the original Devil May Cry! I really need to boot that puppy back up again after I'm finished with Fear Files and finish what I started. ^_^

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
devilmaycry;77181 said:
To be honest, I don't think I actually have unlocked all there is to unlock in the original Devil May Cry! I really need to boot that puppy back up again after I'm finished with Fear Files and finish what I started. ^_^

yes, u should...if u dont then that would just be a waste of good money..lol

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I have unlocked everything but it took me several playthroughs to get the all-star pic. For me, nelo angelo was the easiest and the second mundus or the third nightmare were hardest on DMD. Eventually I did it and I still regularly go on it as I think it's the best of the series, but I don't own an Xbox 360 or a PS3 so that excludes DMC4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom