• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

About Nero

Joker911

Welcome to Hell!
I like Dante a lot he's awesome and now they replace him with Nero.He's cool and all but how do you feel about playing as somebody else.

Zato-OW

King
They are not replacing Dante, They using Nero to Attract new fans to the series while keeping the old fans happy.Im sure in dmc5 they will make Dante the Lead character again.(no one can replace dante except vergil lol)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I agree with the replacement thing Zato.

I like Dante a lot he's awesome and now they replace him with Nero.He's cool and all but how do you feel about playing as somebody else.

If it's not Vergil, I don't like the idea at all.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Personally, I think it's a great idea for Capcom to introduce a brand new hero to the Devil May Cry series. I think Nero has a heck of a lot of potential and I can't wait to see how he plays in Devil May Cry 4. Nobody can replace Vergil, though. ^_^

Arwen

Lost Soul
Nero isn't a replacement for Dante. I mean no one can replace Dante. We'll have to wait and see what they do with him in the game.

Zato-OW

King
i really cant see nero living his whole life with the DB like that he may lose it or come to control it at the end of the game, He might be Dante's sidekick in the future games becauce ive notice that the producer of this game said it was up to capcom to have him in future dmc games after this one so at that im guessing nero isnt gonna die.

Rend

Necromancer
replacing dante from dmc would be like replacing mario from super mario bros. i would cry at the loss

Demon

The Bat Of Love
nice taste of music Dalkin :p also i hope they do what they did with DMC 2 when they had to diffrent storys dante and ....... yeah, forgot her name lol anyway you get the point. oh and i want to see more Vergil

dont you think capcom could of been a little bit more creative, i mean nero looks very similar to Dante. oh may god he better not be his son.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
They said that Dante and Nero have no blood relation. (But with the way they lie, who knows?) I think there's a reason they look alike though.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
There is. Capcom said that the reason will be revealed towards the end of the game and that is why they do not say anything specific for that. To avoid ruining our surprise.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
That would be cool. I have had my thoughts about that. That would be interesting. There would be no reason he should have siblings, but at the same time, no reason he couldn't.

Zato-OW

King
in the dmc anime has anyone notice the scar on the back of lady's thigh where arkam stabbed her in dmc3 just thought id bring it up

Zato-OW

King
PPL still think Nero is Vergil/Nelo mainly because of his name but Nero had to have been named by his parents or named as an orphan not by himself so some one had to have known Nelo Angelo to name him Nero and to know that he was infact Nelo in Nero's body with an errased memory. So that should cut out him being a son of sparda and a possible reincarnation of vergil because it doesnt add up.

Top Bottom