• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

About Devil Triggering

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
I'd like to ask all of you a rather odd question...I don't know if this has been asked before but it's been playing heavily on my mind, for a long time and I'd like to ask all of you!?

Everyone knows that Sparda, Vergil and Dante can utilize their Devil Triggers willingly and are very adept at unlocking their fullest potential when doing so, but what does that actually do to their biology? How does that affect their personality, organs, thoughts, senses and amongst other subjects. I understand that it heightens their physical prowess but what do you think is going on inside their bodies when Triggering? How does their Skin feel? Do they have same sense of Touch, Do they feel Pain? How do they perceive their Surroundings?

I genuinely would like to hear all of your opinions...

Please stay on topic while discussing...

Thank you.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
You would imagine there bodies become more durable and there senses are hugely heightened aswell as a big strength and speed boost and bosst in demon energy and energy projection etc.There skin probably feels hard and scaly and is most likely warm ayemit an aura and in some cases electricity crackling around them.

I remember somewhere I read that all there stats are multiplied ten fold in Dmc3 with the weapon dependent dt and probably higher in mastered dt like in DMC4/DMC2 with dante and higher again in sparda dt and majin dt i assume

It also makes them more aggressive and allows them to fly and do other special things.

Top Bottom