• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A tweet from itsuno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Hey what's going on in this thre--
tumblr_mw590mV4yB1rmin5no1_400.gif

Wow that fifth page was nothing but filth and gross. Give it a rest alraedy guys.

But anyway, I really don't care which one continues. Mediocore sales will still be mediocore sales no matter which one continues. DMC is barely anything in the market like it use to so to expect large sales for DMC4: SE is wishful thing, but naiive thinking as well. If the HD collection barely got any sales, what hope does DMC4: SE have? Plus with barely any publishing of that and DmC: DE outside the computers, I wouldn't be too suprised if both barely make the 200 mark.
Ask for that tweet, he could've talked about Fragon's dogma and ignored DMC. We don't know.
But here you all are getting your feathers ruffled over a game that, in all honesty, isn't that profitable to cash in as much work put in. And this goes for both versions.
So calm the hell down or I'll report this thread closed and you can wank off your petty arguing somewhere else. It's like dealing with children with you people.
post-29240-Daryl-Dixon-GOOD-LORD-gif-Walk-wsVN.gif

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Why fuel it if it was over. Argument is over. Time out. Let's just talk about themes at hand instead of kicking dead dog

Meg

So, some of you think it's okay to treat this forum and the members of this community like dirt, huh? Well guess what. You can't. Honestly, this is some of the worst behavior I have seen here in quite some time. And I have been a member for years. I am honestly disgusted beyond words at the behavior here.

You all have been warned time and time again about behaving immaturely. Do you have any idea how disrespectful it is to come on here and throw ****-filled temper tantrums? This forum, this community, is not your personal dumping grounds. Steve puts a lot of work into this site so you all can enjoy it. And this is how you thank him? Guess what, posting here is a privilege: not a right. And that privilege can be revoked at anytime. Take some hefty warnings for your disgusting behavior.

Honestly, some of you are on some very thin goddamn ice.

EDIT: And would you please use the report function instead of trying to handle it yourself? I'm really tired of having to tell people that.

berto

I Saw the Devil
You want it to stop? Oh geez, I completely believe you. You want it to stop so badly that you tagged me by name, called me an idiot about 6 different ways, and now that I'm calling you on your **** behavior "no wait you can't be mean to me, I have a family drama!"

You honestly think nobody else here has a dead family member, divorcing parents, a drug addict brother, or anything but a perfectly rosy life? The difference between you and actual adults is that they keep that **** out of goddamn video game arguments. You use a suicidal uncle as an excuse to hide behind while you go around picking fights. Yes it's tragic that your uncle is in that condition, but as long as you stand on your uncle as an excuse to get away with continuing to act the way you do, I have zero sympathy for your situation you whiny little bitch.

If you actually wanted it to stop, you would just stop. Until then, I'll keep calling your behavior how I see it: You've reduced a life and death situation in your immediate family down to a "no you!" play on a backwater video game board. You are a disgusting waste of humanity.

Edit - but seriously though, if you have a genuine family emergency, these boards are not the place you should be. I've literally never seen you in a thread where you weren't in a huge fight with someone; The only people I see you get along with are people who currently hate the same people you hate. You wanted a positive atmosphere to take your mind off things, so you came here. and I'm the idiot.

Look at your behavior. Do you consider this "keeping a level head" or "keeping calm"? Jesus man, get the hell off the internet and go be with your family. You've got a crisis and you're here having a ****ing contest with some anon over the internet. What is wrong with you?
Seriously?

Dark Drakan

Admin
If you actually wanted it to stop, you would just stop. Until then, I'll keep calling your behavior how I see it: You've reduced a life and death situation in your immediate family down to a "no you!" play on a backwater video game board. You are a disgusting waste of humanity.

Or you could just add them to your ignore list and prevent these flame fueled arguments between the 2 of you in the first place or your need to step in and 'calling' their behavior as it isnt your job to do so. So I suggest you both add each other to the ignore list and move on as you wont ever get along and are only going to cause problems. If anyone has a problem with another member and what they have posted REPORT IT so we can handle it in a manner in which WE see fit.

The Button is right here under peoples posts...

Untitled.jpg

I dont know how I can make it any clearer to people.

I have zero sympathy for your situation you whiny little bitch.

If you actually wanted it to stop, you would just stop. Until then, I'll keep calling your behavior how I see it: You are a disgusting waste of humanity.

Never any justification for outright flames and if you didnt want to cause trouble you wouldnt continue these sort of remarks and comments either so I suggest in future thinking before insulting people in this manner.

pepodmc

If anyone has a problem with another member and what they have posted REPORT IT so we can handle it in a manner in which WE see fit.

The Button is right here under peoples posts...

I dont know how I can make it any clearer to people.

Bigger letters... Lool it's a joke (don't get mad :laugh:)

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I know I'm a little late to this party, but you've got to love this whole 'there's arguing so there's no point in saving this thread' kind of attitude that some people have.

Well, you see...

...Yes there may be arguing in a thread, but there are other ways to handle it besides pointing it out, as basically you're just stating the obvious. These ways to handle it are pretty simple. Instead of adding to the argument, noting its existence or in some cases adding to it or trying to stop it yourself or with help from another member or two. You could easily just ignore it and don't get involved with it. Because whereas you may think that you are innocent for doing so, you could end up getting yourself into trouble just for becoming involved in a problem. Therefore it's easier just to ignore any disputes you notice.

Furthermore the best thing you can do to help the situation is to report anybody who is causing arguments or even just those individuals in general. Because it really doesn't matter if you report more than one member who is arguing in a thread. As it takes two or more to be having an argument and pointing out those members not only means we can do our jobs quicker it also gives a reassurance that we feel the report function is being utilised to the best of its capability.

So really for the sake of those who do want to have decent discussions about certain topics, don't get involved with arguments in any way. It's easier for you and us if you just ignore it and report it. And then let us do our job, because that's what we're here for.

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
I know I'm a little late to this party, but you've got to love this whole 'there's arguing so there's no point in saving this thread' kind of attitude that some people have.

Well, you see... blah blah blah
really ? You're giving us **** for not trying to keep the thread going?

The argument died, people at fault received stern PMs and warnings, and the topic resumed. Then the first mod post came along and the thread died, because that's what happens when a mod intervenes. Posting like 8 more times isn't going to bring it back, and it honestly only takes one post to remind everyone where the report button was. We even got a nice screenshot to help us out.

You guys work hard, I appreciate that, really. But if you've (and that's you, personally, not the other mods) got one fault, it's that you don't understand that mod posts pretty much always kill a thread. Sure, sometimes the thread needs to be put down, and you could argue this was the case with this thread, so a bolt from the heavens was probably the right decision. But now you're giving us attitude for not keeping the thread going?

Climb down off your power trip and open your eyes. And while you're doing that, can someone fix the damn unwatch thread button? I've clicked this thing off like 4 times but my inbox just keeps getting hammered with notifications.

Edit - actually, I've got a better idea. I PM'd a mod earlier asking if I could just be banned because I'm pretty done with this place, but as long as my account is up I'll cave and occasionally come back to check up on things. And probably fight someone. That was a while ago and I'm obviously not banned. Would you be so kind? Thanks, buddy

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Kam: Nice try to bait me into an argument. However I'm presumably smarter than say, perhaps yourself, to not even go there.

It's pretty clear with the way your attitude has been you wish to be banned. Don't really think you needed to ask when we have seen enough of your posts anyway to judge how you are as a member here.

Another thing is that you don't ask for threads to be locked. Whereas in this case you interpret that rule as, "this thread has had its day". Y'know, kind of why I made that opening statement saying arguing means a thread is over. No, that's everybody's responsibility to handle that better than to call it quits the first time a little spat breaks out.

So I'll leave my points there where I put them. And I suggest you politely change your view of me being a power hungry mod. I'm nothing of the sort.

But thank you for your behaviour being a fine example of what we are trying to reduce here on the forums. That hostility that some, like yourself, have towards others when posting. Which is simply unacceptable.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
really ? You're giving us **** for not trying to keep the thread going?

The argument died, people at fault received stern PMs and warnings, and the topic resumed. Then the first mod post came along and the thread died, because that's what happens when a mod intervenes. Posting like 8 more times isn't going to bring it back, and it honestly only takes one post to remind everyone where the report button was. We even got a nice screenshot to help us out.

You guys work hard, I appreciate that, really. But if you've (and that's you, personally, not the other mods) got one fault, it's that you don't understand that mod posts pretty much always kill a thread. Sure, sometimes the thread needs to be put down, and you could argue this was the case with this thread, so a bolt from the heavens was probably the right decision. But now you're giving us attitude for not keeping the thread going?

Climb down off your power trip and open your eyes. And while you're doing that, can someone fix the damn unwatch thread button? I've clicked this thing off like 4 times but my inbox just keeps getting hammered with notifications.

Edit - actually, I've got a better idea. I PM'd a mod earlier asking if I could just be banned because I'm pretty done with this place, but as long as my account is up I'll cave and occasionally come back to check up on things. And probably fight someone. That was a while ago and I'm obviously not banned. Would you be so kind? Thanks, buddy

J8hc64m.jpg

Changed my name to Trollfaise Flamebaiter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom