• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A myth?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I hope you all enjoy my story called, "The myth"
This story is a DMC fan fic so please post and enjoy chapter 1!
Chapter 1: Is it real?

Blinding moonlight lit every dark space in the city. Nothing was to be left by sight. An echo hit the city at 10:45 pm with a man lying on the street covered in blood. People scattered all over the scene unaware of what was to come. "We cant stand here doing nothing mum!!" Andrew screamed staring into his mothers eyes filled with tears of sorrow and grief. "Its too late darling. Hes gone..." His mother said pulling Andrew toward her for a hug. As night felll Andrew lay in his bed paralysed by the the painful thoughts being with his father. "Andrew. When is dad coming back?" Andrews little brother Tim asked anxiously. "He... he will come back in the morning." Andrew said staring blankly at the ceiling. "Oh, well good night Andrew." Tim said getting back into his warm bed sheets. "Good night." Andrew said turning his head toward his small bedroom window. "Huh," Andrew said letting out a big gasp of air. "That sound. That woman." Andrew said widening his eyes. A woman fully attired in white was standing under the pale moonlight chanting a sweet melody. It was the soothest thing Andrew had ever heard. As the woman sang she had spread her wings out and as she did her stomach held a face. 2 eyes and one horrible mouth caught Andrew in despair. As the woman continuosly sang the melody a soul glided toward the moon. "Shelby!" Andrew screamed erupting from under his sheets to the icy outdoors. By the time he had gotten there, the woman and soul had gone.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Not bad at all. I like a good Devil May Cry mystery! ;) Thanks for sharing, DemonSlayer6.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Thanks guys. And by the way your welcome for letting me share the mystery!
Chapter 2: Hold my hand

The next day Andrew with his mother and 9 year old Tim were heading to the Cathedral down the old Dawson pathway. White pebbles had lost their colour due to the morning wetness of itchy dew. "Mum, who died?" Little Tim asked holding his mothers cold hand. "No one Tim. Just an old friend." His mother replied staring at the pathway walking slowly. Andrew looked at his mother disgusted at the way she lied to Tim. He couldnt stand it, he knew he had to do something.
"We have all gathered here today for this unfortunate occasion. Bob Blake, my old brother. May he rest in peace till every morning light. Pure and innocent. And may this world forgive him. Cruel and retched." The priest said as a tear dripped to the pedastel.
The rest will continue son guys!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Okay, heres the third chapter.
Chapter 3: Lies?

"Please Andrew, take Tim outside would you?" His mother asked holding Andrews shoulder. "Yes mother." Andrew snapped back trying to be polite. As he walked outside the cathedral with Tim he said, "Tim, Daddys dead." With an unpleasent look on his face. "D... oh you joker! Remember that other joke about dad..." Tim said as Andrew cut into his sentence. "Hes dead Tim! All of them! Dead! Dont you understand!? Mum lyed to us because she didnt want you to get hurt! But now, she made it even worse. For the both of us." Tim let out soft cries of pain after he had heard the news of his father.
The next day when Tim and Andrew returned from school, they had just heard that they were moving out of the old village to the city. As they were driving in the taxi, Andrew stared out of his window. As he did, the woman that was singing under the moonlight stood on the pathway smiling as her light blonde hair blew toward the direction of the wind. Though, when she closed her wings, she had dissapeared into thin air. 3 years passed and Andrew was now 17 years old. His education and results increased dramatically and his life began to expand with new levels.
He loved what he had. Though, when he looked out of his window one night, he had seen something horrible...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
The next day was sunny and quite humid too. Dante sat in his store behind the dark wood office desk engrossed to his magazine. He held the phone to his ear and said, "Yeah. If its later than 5 Im not paying a cent." The phone flung back into its normal position again as he looked back to his magazine.
A boy suddenly walked into the store and asked, "Is this Devil May Cry?" "Of course. Whattaya see on the big sign there?" Dante asked obvious. "Oh. Do you do demon slaying?" The boy asked. "Yeah. But for kids like you, nope." Dante replied as he slowly walked to the office door. "I can pay you much." The boy said sitting down. Dante took the pizza, threw it on the desk, and sat on it putting his legs up grabbing a slice. "A job eh?" Dante said as he bit the pizza.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
As the boy had taken Dante to the place, he told him, "You can wait by that house there. She will come at about midnight or so."
"Okay. By the way, what is your name?" Dante asked as he stopped in his tracks whilst he placed his hands into his pocket.
"Andrew." The boy replied looking back.

As Dante was waiting for the woman, he heard humming from the plain behind the old house he rested on. "Time for work." Dante said as he walked to the woman drawing out E&I.
When he was battling the woman, another appeared from behind and was about to attack him until a gun shot flew through its head. Dante stopped and looked behind him onto the church roof to find a woman standing there holding her gun in her right hand near her cheek.

Top Bottom