• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a memorable year

RazielVergil

i shud agree tat 2007 was a momorable year in gaming as lots of powerhouse games were released this year.but wat can we expect from 2008 in gaming?.07 was very exciting year!hope 08 gets more exciting for DMC 4!

PS:I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR although i believe 2008 is going to be dark year!lots of bad things are going to happen i believe

I LOVE 'VERGILISSEXY'!I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HER.I WANT TO SEE HER PIC TOO

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
RazielVergil;62513 said:
i shud agree tat 2007 was a momorable year in gaming as lots of powerhouse games were released this year.but wat can we expect from 2008 in gaming?.07 was very exciting year!hope 08 gets more exciting for DMC 4!

PS:I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR although i believe 2008 is going to be dark year!lots of bad things are going to happen i believe

I LOVE 'VERGILISSEXY'!I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HER.I WANT TO SEE HER PIC TOO

Happy New Year hun. Ummmmm, was that last quote directed towards me? (Just being sure)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Wrong place. And please keep private things like that in personal messages, I will not tolerate behavior that may make other members feel unease.
But happy new year to everyone from here too^_^

The dark knight

*spits water evrywhere*Well I guess she has a personal stalker now.Guess a late Christmas present to her is better than never!LOL!But seriously kinda creepy.....and she is on the internet.Internet love is never true.......*cough*KINDA FREAKING CREEPY!Stalkers.....they make everybody know who they love....A good year...so far....except for that last thing you said...that was KINDA CREEPY!o_O ......arrgh..:pirate: No offence....Happy new year and dont get drunk anybody.I isshhh warshing you......(passes out)*translating*I is warning you....So happish newsh yearshhhhh....*translation*So happy new year!

The quote of RazielVergil....
I LOVE 'VERGILISSEXY'!I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HER.I WANT TO SEE HER PIC TOO[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom