• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost Of DMC.ORG

Nero is the best
:(:(:( this is redquenn69's brother mike and i have some bad news :(:( At 11pm last night my little bro dom died of a OD ( overdose) as he a series of mental issues and had to :(:( take a few meds a day but he took a weeks worth in 2 hours :(:( which killed him :(:( but i got there too late after i ran home after i received a txt from him saying " i dont feel so well , whats happening to me " and i was to late but he told me his password and told me to tell u guys wat happened and his last words where
"Now I will go to sleep. Goodnight". :(:(:(:(*cries* :(:(
his meds were across the floor and a bottle of jd was in his hand
half empty .

Sorry to bring this to you guys :(:( i will not be returning but either will he :(:(

broken_heart

i don't know if these words will hurt but they are worth saying,

"each person's life is special in many ways, its the way you take life will help you live. and the way its special is the person who you love that will make you survive. bad things happen to good people, when it shouldnt have done.u fight to live, u fight to love, u fight the hardest of things to survive."

idk Dom at all but im going to take a wild guess here, but i am guessing he loved someone, im not sure if that person did return the love back. if she didnt return it back, he might have wanted to hear those 3 words from her.

Dom i my not know u at all, but R.I.P

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
That is saddening news. I didn't know you much, but it is a tragic loss. My deepest respect...

Rest in peace.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
broken_heart;152855 said:
i don't know if these words will hurt but they are worth saying,

"each person's life is special in many ways, its the way you take life will help you live. and the way its special is the person who you love that will make you survive. bad things happen to good people, when it shouldnt have done.u fight to live, u fight to love, u fight the hardest of things to survive."

idk Dom at all but im going to take a wild guess here, but i am guessing he loved someone, im not sure if that person did return the love back. if she didnt return it back, he might have wanted to hear those 3 words from her.

Dom i my not know u at all, but R.I.P

ummm , how would u know dom loved someone and they didnt feel it back ?? as that exactly wat he told me 5 days ago .... i amnot gonna say wat i want to say as dom's dead and would be mean and disrecpectful ...

sorry dom i wasn't there for u as we had the pm's talking aout this ... i hope u rest in peace:(:(

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
may i say something else .... rq was more than a friend to me , more like a brother , ups and downs :( may he rest in peace :(

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Wow if I was about to die giving someone my Pass word to tell everyone I'm dead is the last thing I'd worry about...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Bandoor;153056 said:
Wow if I was about to die giving someone my Pass word to tell everyone I'm dead is the last thing I'd worry about...

Well I'm sure there were other things on his mind also. =]

somehow i dont believe a word from that and my logic tells me its another prank that rq has pulled its the same thing he did when tried to tell devil slater that hes little d

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
LordOfDarkness;153059 said:
Well I'm sure there were other things on his mind also. =]

My point is- I highly doubt he's dead.
Honestly I think you guys believe way to much. He's probably sitting on his ass right now reading these comments as I waste MY life posting them.

That story is way to corny to be true. and it DEFINITELY wouldn't be told like that if it were true.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Bandoor;153095 said:
My point is- I highly doubt he's dead.
Honestly I think you guys believe way to much. He's probably sitting on his ass right now reading these comments as I waste MY life posting them.

That story is way to corny to be true. and it DEFINITELY wouldn't be told like that if it were true.

And my point is, you don't even know that he isn't dead. What we choose to believe, and what you choose to believe; is completely different altogether. So try and show some respect, even if he isn't dead. You wasted your time posting that comment anyway, if that's what you truly thought. It would have taken you no time at all to merely put R.I.P, even if you think this is too corny to be true.

It's about showing respect. May you rest in peace Dom.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Guys try to play a little mature. There is no point in discussing whether that member is actually not dead or the opposite. Those who wish to offer their respect can do so. Those who believe he is alive and playing some kind of game, can simply ignore the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom