• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A little VMD Vergil action by me

DarkSlayer54

The Killer Bee makes Vergil automatically jump. I'm not positive, but I think if you JC it you can use it like in DMC3? I think it's one of the harder ones to JC.

I just started VD... but the Killer Bee is super easy to use. The problem is, is that Vergil is really fast. I found myself having to pre-plan combo's instead of just doing whatever comes to mind like Dante.
Waiting that extra second always screws up the combo's with Vergil.

Romy

I don't think there's any particular difference from the one in DMC3. You simply have to grasp the timing between jump and attack because it's a bit slower than Aerial Rave, for example.

Romy

Post it.

Edit: sorry, just noticed it, LOL. Nice demon devouring. For raping Butcher, I'd recommend launching him in the air only with Solar Flare, because it puts you right beside him to perfectly JC the **** out of him.

I'm trying to figure out how to use doppelganger, while I was practicing i was able to do a sweet combo where i was just spamming Killer bee and regular slashes and my double was keeping him up.

Top Bottom