• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a little help from me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka958

Don't trust people
i don't know if this will help but i wanna help others to get it a little easier to play DMC4 (don't even think so many need help). here it goes.... when i fight at all im used to stay in the air it Avoids most attacks and so on. sometimes i knock enemies down to Taunt them cuse it easier when they are knocked down they can't disturb me or my stylish Rank... Credo is an easy boss for me and for some others he may be hard but a tip to learn how to fight against him is to fight against other Lessert demons who are Knights. Agnus does many think he is hard (what i have heard) but i do not think so he is easy at all when he Drains life just Go into DT to stop him... Same with Beal and Dagon when you fight against them and they swallow you up just go into DT it helps VERY much.... well that was not so much info but at least its something right?

Keaton

Premium
Don't know if it helps, but a BIG warning sign on Agnus (Bug-man) is when he says 'time to die'. After this he moves straight into the centre of the arena and charges an attack that effects the entire field.

If you get him quickly (4-5 mid air slashes -non DT) knocks him out of this and pretty much saves you 1/4 of a fully upgraded HP bar.

Keaton

Premium
aka958;70558 said:
WOW thats good info thanks +rep from me :)

Thanks, it saved me alot, especially since he NEVER says it unless he's about to use that attack...so you get a nice warning even if you can't see him (had my back to him trying to take down the fire-puppies and he said it and whooo boy did i get there quick!)

aka958

Don't trust people
i got a new tip for you guys when Berial does Explosion Thing you can do (not my fault if you fail) DT Exactly when the explosion should reach you and you take no damage :)

aka958

Don't trust people
i don't think anyone is reading this thread anymore ^_^ so plz can the Admin or the Staff or who ever it is that can Close my thread.. can you do it for me??

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
aka958;78772 said:
i don't think anyone is reading this thread anymore ^_^ so plz can the Admin or the Staff or who ever it is that can Close my thread.. can you do it for me??

As you wish^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom