• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Cool MGS: Rising E3 Trailer

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Simply... Amazing.

http://www.examiner.com/x-50423-Det...5-Metal-Gear-Solid-Rising-E3-Gameplay-Trailer

Raiden's movements are so realistic, the graphics are great, super cool Raiden moves, high level of gore and etc. Hopefully, Vamp will be a boss in this game too. That will be super awesome. :D And it seems that Raiden has more advanced exoskeleton, which is awesome.

I was laughing out loud at the end of the trailer. Simply awesome. :lol:

Hideo Kojima really knows his stuff. Kudos to the man of MGS.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Damn,you got me.Other than that,yes the man knows his and his fans stuff.Kudos to one of the most revolutionary game developers ever.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Awesome?AWESOME????A poor choice of words.It should done like this :

*Manly shirt explosion followed by manly pointing with the finger* :

The game...is already GODLY!!!!

Ps :

To the one who read all this : You...are already bought!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;245833 said:
Awesome?AWESOME????A poor choice of words.It should done like this :

*Manly shirt explosion followed by manly pointing with the finger* :

The game...is laready GODLY!!!!

Ps :

To the one who read all this : You...are already bought!

:lol:. True, true. It can be seen that the director for MGS Rising is a different guy than Hideo Kojima at the end of the trailer, but Hideo Kojima is the executive producer for that game. At least Hideo Kojima is involved in that game. Now I can rest easy and wait for the release date to be announced.:)

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
did anyone notice raiden's movement ? I noticed that he is sooooooo heavy although he is a ninja !!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Chaos Master;245841 said:
:lol:. True, true. It can be seen that the director for MGS Rising is a different guy than Hideo Kojima at the end of the trailer, but Hideo Kojima is the executive producer for that game. At least Hideo Kojima is involved in that game. Now I can rest easy and wait for the release date to be announced.:)

The director was the assistant director of all the MGS games up until now I think.Since it's the original MGS team developing it and Kojima oversees it,I have no doubts it will be another quality game.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I seriously can't wait for this. This is the game that's caused me to be so interested in the other Metal Gear Solid games. I'm currently playing through the other 4 Metal Gear Solids just so I can start on this as soon as it comes out. xD

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
The precision on the cutting amazes me. Like...I actually look forward to this more than Dead Space 2, Halo Reach and Gears of War 3. It's been a while since I've played a good melee oriented game.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
AWESOME ENDING.

God that maked me remember about some old funny magic on other MGS games :lol:.

I am looking foward to this one.

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Great trailer, cutting people in half has never looked so fun up until now, I like the way you can choose which bits to cut off the enemy plus I liked the part were Raiden cuts the pillars & the front of the building collapses, cutting those mellons at end llooked pretty precise.

I just hope there's still some stealth to the game, with stealth take-downs kinda like Tenchu Stealth Assassins violent take-downs, either way I'll still buy it since I'm a hack'n'slash fan.

http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6265460/?tag=top_stories;play_btn;2

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Am I the only person who think this looks so bad it made me want to weep?

What the hell was that he was fighting? Gray Fox Raiden impressed me at first but this seems like the most pointless MGS4 fanboy service ever.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Pointless...my friend, the reason I think most are so excited for this game is not because it's Metal Gear Solid or because it's Raiden...

It's because HOT DAMN! The cutting is so precise, violent and awesome looking! >:

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Darth Angelo;246800 said:

What the hell was that he was fighting? Gray Fox Raiden impressed me at first but this seems like the most pointless MGS4 fanboy service ever.

How was it bad?And how is this fanboy service.It's Raiden's part of the story from 2 up until the end of 4.In that logic MGS 3 and Peace walker should be fanboy pleasing because they starred Naked Snake.

The system here is bound to be different since it's not any of the "codename Snake" heroes.It's just Jack Raiden.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Darth Angelo;246800 said:

It is your own personal opinion. If you think it is bad, there are other people who thinks it is awesome, like me. If you think the fighting sucks, other people thinks the fighting is awesome.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Devil Bane;246847 said:
How was it bad?And how is this fanboy service.It's Raiden's part of the story from 2 up until the end of 4.In that logic MGS 3 and Peace walker should be fanboy pleasing because they starred Naked Snake.

The system here is bound to be different since it's not any of the "codename Snake" heroes.It's just Jack Raiden.

It just doesn't really feel like it is serving a purpose and it's being made for the sake of being made because it looks cool. Everyone hated MGS2 Raiden and hardly anybody would care if they never made him a cyborg ninja and gave him his own game now. This ninja thing just feels so forced and hollow after the awe wears off.

He was only a Cyborg Ninja for a short time between
finding Big Boss and settling down with his family
So they can't exactly take this very far without totally screwing up 4. Is it even part of the series or is it a spinoff?

Top Bottom