• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

55 Screens Of DMC 4

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nice find, Andy. An awesome collection you found there, my friend. ^_^ +rep

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
i've sen most of them but the Dante ones are the coolest ones i've ever seen can't wait for the game to come out

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Supposedly the next PS3 Magazine will feature a DMC4 demo, but I don't know if it is compatible with PS2 too or just PS3...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tony_Redgrave;37143 said:
Supposedly the next PS3 Magazine will feature a DMC4 demo, but I don't know if it is compatible with PS2 too or just PS3...

From what ive read it wont be for PS2.

Mobfigurz

This is probably not the correct thread to stick this in, but Im curious to know if anyone has mentioned this, I shall copy and paste the 'quote', a single line to be precise.

"The game feels like a PS3 game more than anything else."

That was taken from PSM originally and I took it from the original poster over at the Capcom Forum, its not much but Im curious as to why that has been specifically stated.
Is it simply to bring attention to the fact that it was being targeted and developed for the PS3 and thus the port to the 360 will not be as good, or a lack of graphical power on the 360 will not show the true beauty of the scenery and limit the visual pleasure that has us in AWE at the sight of screen shots already?

One thing is for certain, the SPE's on board the PS3 will make DMC4 and all its surroundings come alive, as each one governs a different aspect of the game, if Capcom can unleash the beast within.

Im just rambling now, bye

Dark Drakan

Admin
Mobfigurz;39077 said:
Is it simply to bring attention to the fact that it was being targeted and developed for the PS3 and thus the port to the 360 will not be as good, or a lack of graphical power on the 360 will not show the true beauty of the scenery and limit the visual pleasure that has us in AWE at the sight of screen shots already?

Thats just it though, every game that is currently on PS3 and Xbox 360 has had GFX comparisons that i posted on a lot of forums a while ago as i was surprised myself but the Xbox 360 actually looked better on 4 out of the 6 titles they tested it on. So people shouldnt underestimate the power of the 360, only thing the 360 lacks is the built in Hard Drive to enable seamless play on MASSIVE games and also the disk space.

Heres an article i read a while back, not exact one i remember but one none the less:

1Up.com - PS3 What The Cell Is Going On!?

Top Bottom