• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

10,000 posts!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I never thought that I'd ever get there... and I've made sure that my 10,000th post was laced with Vergil~ness (it was in the thinking thread...)

Thanks to everyone that has made my time here so great... It's you guys (and Vergil or is it just Vergil? jk) that have made me wanna stick around. There are times when I could've flew off the handle but I've learnt to restrain myself, in fact I think being here has made me a more tolerable person.

Here's to another 10,000 (crikey...)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Veebee is bringing Vergil back (yeah)
CELEBRATE!!!!!!
images

That's actually a gif >.<
vergil_render_by_sereda_hawke-d5y9xe9.jpg

Waiting for VB?
tumblr_ma92ubNKFv1r0a5pgo1_500.jpg

This is a cute one.
Vergil.full.794211.jpg

Thought this was pretty good.
DMC__Vergil_by_Ailionora.jpg

My favourite Vergil fanart.
yes_it_is__vergil__s_quiet_rage_of_flash_by_hatredboy-d5rsz1f.jpg

...BIGGER. XD

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
*raepfaise*

Mah_Rape_Face_Plz_by_BlissfullySarcastic.png

(Yeah, I need to draw one)...

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rofl at the last one... (btw one under the cute one isn't showing... :( )

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
10,000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Bows to Veebs* CONGRATS VEEBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT SOMETHING EXTRA SPECIAL SET UP FOR YOU IN THE NEXT TUBECAST IN HONOR OF THIS!!!! LOVE YA VEEBS!!!! ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Jashin lol, and I'm just reaching 4000, go Veebs!...
Congrats on the 4,000 ^^

10,000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Bows to Veebs* CONGRATS VEEBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT SOMETHING EXTRA SPECIAL SET UP FOR YOU IN THE NEXT TUBECAST IN HONOR OF THIS!!!! LOVE YA VEEBS!!!! ^_^

Thank you ^^
As long as it's not about Nero being Vergil's Son :lol:

Quite the achievement! I'd raise a glass or two to that. Cheers!

Cheers *hic* oops, I think I've had enough already :lol:

I don't have anything Vergil related for you but just imagine this is Vergil walking towards you and all will be well.

h9334818B

ROFL!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Top Bottom