• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

1 thing you'd never wish for anyone else

M

Mishka

I would never want to wish someone sadness :( thats just to sad

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Drakkar;261430 said:
I never wish for anyone to live longer than 40 years.

I shall live to 100, just to tick you off. >:3

I would never wish for anyone to die of unnatural causes. Let them die peacefully, I say.

M

Mishka

i can't say that i never wish someone lonelyness, sadness or bad luck, cuz i do, i want some ppl just get the pain that i have sometime, but not more that i have.
But i will Never NEVER wish someones death

aoshi

I guess the thread's subject is one experience you would never want some one else to go through than a wish.Obviously, No one would wish bad things for others besides jerks.

I would not want anyone to work at places that deprive integrity before fellow-employees. That is jus sick.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I wish others didn't have to suffer from Interstutial Cystitis. I was diagnosed with it several years ago, and I was able to speak up to the doctor and get proper treatment. I get tears in my eyes when I read stories of those who are not foturnate enough to get the proper meds and treatment.

final crash

aoshi;267601 said:
I guess the thread's subject is one experience you would never want some one else to go through than a wish.Obviously, No one would wish bad things for others besides jerks.
English is my second language so things that understand from you and others ideas is that you don't want bad things for people
but when someone break your heart and destroyed your world your thought will change.
you will wish whit all parts of your heart the worst things

Top Bottom