• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Valve really needs to get on their verification system for the Steam Deck. Too often now I've bought a game that was completely verified only for it to turn out to have a serious problem - most commonly that it lacks any kind of support for controls that aren't keyboard and mouse. :(

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Someone once asked what if Peter had the powers of a honey badger on quora.com

After googling what a honey badger is, id surmise Peter would basically be a teen hero version of Sabretooth.

That should make his initial teamups with the X-men awkward.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I demand that Mother Nature provides compensation for the entirety of April and the first 2 weeks of May having absolute dogpoop cold and rainy weather by extending sunny and warm weather to October and half of November.

B1tch.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
My 6 hopes for Persona 6-
  • An animal sidekick out of mythology.
  • a more dynamic role for the Velvet room beyond eccentric strangers.
  • Two protagonists- fraternal twins.
  • A better usage of the older game elements/characters/plot than odd absence.
  • A better approach to the spinoffs than half-baked filler of the Q games and rereleases. Something the FF7 compilation and the Digimon adventure anime would be great.
  • A combo of Action rpg and turn based mechanics like metaphor refantiazo would be great.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Omg finally, they removed the crouch indicator on cyberpunk 2077. Now i can finally play it with the entire hud off on my lg oled. I love playing with all hud off in games and difficulty set to max, headset on then and use the senses and it id way more immersive and makes me play better.

All along due to fear of oled burn in, i played cyberpunk on my series s or ps5 on my samsung Q80r Qled instead. So long way to my point sorry, It is about time cdpr. :ROFL:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Ff8's structure reminds me of 15's. They both have a limited 3rd person pov feel to their stories.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man, when you complete an interview and are waiting for the results the next day, it feels like everything is suspended and you're left with no motivation to do anything as you just sit there staring at the telephone with anxiety.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Man, when you complete an interview and are waiting for the results the next day, it feels like everything is suspended and you're left with no motivation to do anything as you just sit there staring at the telephone with anxiety.
Good luck bruv

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Best of luck @Lain , as for what i am thinking.

I did not realise was that tired, i fell asleep on the chair 5 hours ago and now i have woken up with about as much neck strength as krang from tmnt.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man, of all the games that have yet to come to Steam (or PC in general), I would not have pegged "Asura's Wrath" as one of them since I thought it was pretty popular at the time.

A shame, as I never beat it and would have liked a second chance to finish it.

Top Bottom