• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle R

Checking out the new additions to the roster from the old PS3 version and seeing how they play. Otherwise it’s just really fun and nostalgic to go back and enjoy this game again, even if I suck at fighting games.

Dr. Cheesesteak

Red Dead Redemption II
Indika
Little Kitty Big City
Ring of Pain
Tekken 8
Street Fighter 6
Fallout 76

I'm still playing RDR2. I need to speed it up a bit as I'm hoping to finish before the Elden Ring expansion, but I'm only about half through the main story of RDR2.

I just finished Grime last week and it was a good soulslike. I had some issues with it - hitboxes and platforming design for the most part. But it was really good.

I haven't played Helldivers 2 in a while, but it's not completely off my play list. Just haven't had the friends/family hit me up for it lol. I may get back into D4, but I'm not sure. The new update IS really good, but I still can't get over the live service elements and some basic design elements missing (no completed quest log, no CC icons).

But I AM still kinda thinking of casually playing some MMO or MMO-lite, besides FO76. The candidates are DCU Online or Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis. Conan Exiles MAYBE, but not likely since I don't jive with survival games.

Top Bottom