• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think that Nero´s yellow arm was more awesome than blue?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I thought it was so awesome I wanted a sig of it so I could look at it everytime I came on lol.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
blue is my favorite color but yellow would have helped Nero stand out from the twin's and get rid of the excessive comparisons to Vergil. yellow also seems more dramatic and makes it look more powerful( a bright color like yellow looks like it contains more energy than the pale blue it ended up with). so yes the yellow DB would have been. "more awesome"

the change to blue was probably changed as part of a badly thought out plan to make Nero Vergil's son ( a bad idea that makes no sense but is still probably going to happen anyway)

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
At first the devil bringer was rock-brown though and it seemed as if a rock demon came out of the hand.[During development pics.Yeah,along with those that had Dante beard-less and with clothes like DMC1 and 2 along with his being an amalgation of the 2 above DMCs.]

aoshi

I think blue would look better on gameplay and better with yamatoa in demon form. I can't imagine DT in yellow in demon form.I guess blue was to fit arm in demon form.Gold and yellow seems flashy but would hinder in most aspects of nero.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
it'd look awesome yellow(hopin goldish) but im worried that it wuz blue to hint at someone...can't name names, DT will cut me:(

ps. dark silver would've been nice too, least i think so...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
D.E.Mortal;270311 said:
it'd look awesome yellow(hopin goldish) but im worried that it wuz blue to hint at someone...can't name names, DT will cut me:(

Are you scared of me or something? ._."

I don't like to give people that impression... Oops...

Acedia

Dante Never Dies
Yellow would have been way better with blue.
They even could have gotten away with making a smarter plot-line that way too.

Now everyone sees him somehow related to Vergil cause he has so much blue. Which I won't doubt.
Arm + DT + a bit of jacket + Blue Rose. Please add if I'm missing something.

Yellow gave Nero a special feeling, to me at least.
Blue has been overused.

Blue = Vergil
Red = Dante
Purple = Sparda

Please just don't **** with the standing colors, oh wait...

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Actually, if you look closely enough during cutscenes that involve some sort of strong emotion such as affection...his DB actually flickers a yellow for a second then goes back to being blue. It happens in a couple of CS somewhere, I forget since it has been awhile since I've played the game.

Lady™

Devils Never Cry ™
The blue Devil Bringer is pretty but if it was gold/yellow I think it would have brought out Nero's apperance more.

I dunno why, maybe its my obession with colors. <3

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I like the yellow/gold Devil Bringer. It makes Nero feel more like his own character. I think they should keep the two in a sense. Or just have it glow different colours on and off at points, but primarily be yellow/gold.

Top Bottom