• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zombie Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I know this may sound kind of stupid, but say Dante was in Racoon City and he got bit by a zombie. Would he become a zombie or wouldn't he since he's half demon. Quite frankly I can't decide, so that's why I made this thread. What do you think?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
In order to become a zombie, you must die. I doubt a measely zombie bite would harm Dante. Atleast not much, possibly become sick, but after throwing up all the virus he should be back on track and better again. And that is IF he was bitten. Same thing would probably go for Vergil too. Hehe, sorry I just had to throw him in there.

My silly opinion anyways. ^^

$JP

Supreme Ruler
God, well that's a load off my mind now, I knew Dante wouldn't become one of those flesh eaters, Vergil too.:p He'd probably destroy every zombie on the planet.:lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well if you could use Lady, you would have a character with infinite ammo in all weapons, even in rocket launcher:lol: making the game ridiculously easy:p

Vordan

AC Pilot
Not really. In some cases, you can wind up dying if you don't hit a button fast enough, in situations such as your rise throuh the tower in the Castle, or the fight with that bodyguard monster.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
In cases like the ones you have to evade I agree. Although Lady is skilled it doesn't have to do with feats like running.
As for the bodyguard you mean that "Right Hand" of the final boss in the castle? If so, he dies with Rocket Launcher and to make sure you get him, just freeze him like with Leon.
Another thing. Since Kaleena Ann has those features from climbing etc. she could probably fit into Ada's missions too using it as a grappling gun to access Ada's places.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I don't think Lady would make it in RE. In my opinion she'll get turned into a zombie. Sure she has skill but facing a lot of zombies she'd get freaked out and make a mistake. She is human after all.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
What if a demon like Beowulf went up agaisnt someone like the Tyrant, who do you think would win? My bet would probably have to go on Beowulf, since he's a demon and Tyrant just a biological experiment.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dalkin;48183 said:
I don't think Lady would make it in RE. In my opinion she'll get turned into a zombie. Sure she has skill but facing a lot of zombies she'd get freaked out and make a mistake. She is human after all.

I don't think she would have problems evading and defeating monsters/zombies in RE4. As long as they are weaker and slower than the Hells which she has proved that can handle with ease that is. I don't know about all the bosses though, but I think her more skilled than many RE characters...

Arwen

Lost Soul
Nemesis might be a challenge for her. He's slow but has a lot of strength. Lickers are quick creatures.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yes, surely advanced boss like monsters are surely a challenge. And yes Lickers are fast, but they are not in RE4 that's why I did not include them.
Surely guys like Saddler - in one cut-scene he took so many damage but he did not even flinch - are surely tough for her.
But even he died from a Rocket Launcher:p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Lady would be awsome for RE, if you don't want unlimited ammo just give her new weapons. If she can deal with demons then surely she can deal with some humans that are already dead.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
the mere thought that he would be in racoon city is daunting, beside a zombie attacck would do nothing, i think Dante could finish a whole pizza before the zombies actually reached him anyway.
( But thats my opinion)its good though is'nt it.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
If you want to say your opinion then start a new thread as

Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom