• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zai's Artsy Bits

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Just thought I'd share some art that I did for the Valentine's season. xD
And then some other art that I just feel like sharing. Mostly, these were stuff that me and my Dante RP partner thought off while being all chatsy daisy. xD

So yeah, enjoy~

valentines.png
vdcopy.png

Oh~ And this is where I got my profile pic from. XD
epic_friendshit_by_zaiachi-d4nzidf.png

Ohh~ and looky~ found an old drawing of Dante that I did...like... o_o Can't remember what year. But this was my first attempt at drawing him. xD

Dante_by_Zaiachi.jpg

Hmn...When I do more, I'll probably post more. xD May not all be DMC though, but it's a start. :D

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Double posting in my own thread...is that okay? 8D
Just sharing some more art that I've done with relation to DMC...gonna try posting up non-related ones in the near future...when I get to actually finishing them.

420564_10150583670922203_604622202_9454393_1284412495_n.jpg

RP concept.
'tis a cross between Naruto and DMC. 8D Oddly, it does work...just inject it with lots of DMC twists, it does. Also...just tried having a whack at drawing some devil trigger? And a cursed seal form for my OC.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I..somehow absolutely love this last one. Maybe it's the texture? I'm not exactly sure. The left one is absolutely brilliant. I'm guessing the right one is Dante in his DMC4 form. I like the fact that the more I look in it, the more things I seem to find. For example I missed the fact that Dante had unfolded his wings the first time I saw that.

We want more like that XD

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Thank you, I actually like this one too. The texture I chose for it...I spent at least an hour picking. Tried lots of textures, but this one came out as the best in my opinion. It also gives it more defined lines that it didn't have during the initial sketch, I think that's why it worked so well for this particular piece. And also, thank you. xD The left one is...-points at her avatar.- Her. XD I've been running Cursed Seal concepts in my head for a long time and this is what came out after much scrapping. And you are right, that is Dante's DMC4 DT. I absolutely love DTs and one of the ones I liked is the Dreadnaught one. There's so very little art of it that I thought I'd try my hand at it. Always saw his wings closed. 8D Why not open it? xD

I'd try my hand at the Majin DT...but that's an even more elusive piece of art. >.o I swear I'd kill to draw a good one of it though.

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
And here comes some more art. DMC and not so DMC related.

The fight for the last pizza.
431172_10150593014102203_604622202_9483339_1843945705_n.jpg

On a not so DMC related note:

Kiomi, the OC in this thread that you always see with Dante. 8D
of_snakes_and_little_girls_by_zaiachi-d4lskho.png

And her usual expressions
kiomi_expression_meme_by_zaiachi-d4pw65a.png

And then a monster. 8D
pillow_bite_monster_design_by_zaiachi-d4pbyfv.png

And then some Deadpool.
deadpool__merc_with_a_movie_by_zaiachi-d3fbdbq.jpg

And then just a random bloody thug done with a mouse.
bruised_by_zaiachi-d3d7n3b.jpg

Should be it for now. 8D

Top Bottom