• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your own Custom Weapon - Fallout3

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
So there is lots of Junk lying around the Waistland that is Pretty much useless other than for the Rock-it-Launcher. So What Types of Weapons would you make with the items Provided in the game?

Need an Example?

The Masher
3x Scrap Medal
1x Baseball Bat
Damage = 30
Effects = HP-1(5s) Due to Bleedout(-1 health loss per 5 seconds)

aka958

Don't trust people
ProtoTypeRaavyn;242040 said:
So there is lots of Junk lying around the Waistland that is Pretty much useless other than for the Rock-it-Launcher. So What Types of Weapons would you make with the items Provided in the game?

Need an Example?

The Masher
3x Scrap Medal
1x Baseball Bat
Damage = 30
Effects = HP-1(5s) Due to Bleedout(-1 health loss per 5 seconds)

I used the Dart gun, it crippled legs pretty much in an instant. Don'y remember what you need for it though.

Lulz... you wrote "Waistland"... :D

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
I don't think you got What I ment. Make up your Own Weapon. The Masher is not in the game it is A weapon that I came up with myself.

aka958

Don't trust people
Okay... So make up weapons that would fit in the game with the junk you find?

I've got nothing.

CloudStryker

Surviving
The plunganator.
1× plunger
1× sawed off shotgung
5 × wonder glue.
Set up so that the sawn off acts as the handle and so that the plunger head (which is securly attatched to the barrel) secretes glue.
This would be great as a silenced weapon, stick it to an enimes face and fire a muffled shell in there face.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Well, knowing that there are loads and loads, and loads of cars lying around D.C., plus knowing that they blow up pretty well, which should mean that they still have power or gas in them, I`d just construct a buggy or rather an armored vehicle. Something that can go over large rocks, climb up hills, like the vehicle in Mass Effect, that can squish any living being in the way. Is ofcourse covered in a 10cm thick armor, so that nothing could hurt me while i`m inside it, with an anti-rad rubber layer from the inside so that radiaton wouldn`t affect me while i`m inside it. Equipped with 2 Mini nuke launchers and 2 Vengeance copy`s, with solar powered self replenishing batteries, for maximum damage. For additional coolness, i`d paint it black.
So I`d call it, Black Sheep.

Parts that i`d need are:
20 car bodies
8 car engines
2 Mini nuke launchers
2 Vengeance`s
6 Big wheels
+ all kinds of nonsense that i`m too lazy to write down.

There, did i just create the most badass weapon/vehicle in game history, or what?

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
It's Sweet, But you Can't Really pick up a car in the game. I was looking for more of Actual Items that you can Pick up or Purchase in the game.
But I like it.

Top Bottom